Since 1977, Arctic Air Conditioning has been a family run business providing HVAC services to Trenton, New Jersey and the surrounding areas in Mercer County. We specialize in residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, humidification and indoor air quality. Our mission is to take top-of-the-line equipment and pair it with the best installation and service available.
Our heating and air conditioning services include (but are not limited to):
New heating or cooling system installation or replacement
Free estimates on new heating and cooling installations and replacements
Financing for qualifying heating and cooling installations or repairs
HVAC for new construction
All heating or cooling service related issues
Preferred maintenance agreements on all products
Any indoor air quality issues or concerns
No matter what your HVAC needs in Mercer County, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly and within your budget!
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing installation, repair and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems, from furnaces and heat pumps to boilers and more. We are an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment, including:
Lennox Signature furnaces
Lennox Merit furnaces
Lennox Elite furnaces
Lennox Signature heat pumps
Lennox Merit heat pumps
Lennox Elite heat pumps
Lennox Signature boilers
Lennox Merit boilers
Lennox Elite boilers
We also offer a Heating Maintenance Agreement for all your furnace, boiler, and heat pump services that provides you with priority emergency service, 15% off all work during the contract period, and more!
At Arctic, we know air conditioning – it’s in our name! It can get really hot and humid in the Trenton, NJ area, and even a few days without a working air conditioner can be pretty unpleasant. That’s where Arctic Air Conditioning comes in! We provide a huge variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services, from air conditioner repair and air conditioner replacement to air conditioner inspection and air conditioner tune ups!
We offer a number of high quality, high efficiency air conditioners from Lennox, including:
Merit Series 14ACX Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC13 Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC14 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC17 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC21 Air Conditioner
Learn more about our air conditioning services in your area, and how our experienced AC professionals can help you keep your home comfortable all season long!
Indoor Air Quality
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we’re big on indoor air quality. For instance, did you know that indoor air quality can be as much as 100 times worse than outdoor air quality? That can be pretty troubling news for any family, but it doesn’t have to be that way—Arctic Air Conditioning has the solution!
Your home’s indoor air quality has little to do with how clean your house is – even if you stay tidy, you could be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, mold, and other harmful airborne particles! We have many varieties of IAQ systems and services for our customers in the Trenton area. Some of our products include:
PureAir Purification system
Healthy Climate UVC Germicidal Light system
16 Media Air Cleaner
Aprilaire whole-house humidifier
HVAC Contractors Serving Trenton, New Jersey
No matter your heating, cooling or home comfort needs in Mercer County, including Trenton, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered! Contact us today to schedule service or to learn more about our HVAC company.
Buying a Furnace: Pricing & Features to Consider
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.