- Energy efficiency rating of up to 20.50 SEER
- Chlorine-free R410A refrigerant
- Sound levels as low as 69 dB
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—designated as one of the Most Efficient of 2012 by ENERGY STAR®
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option
- Compatible with the Humiditrol® whole-house dehumidification system
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor and covered components from Lennox
- 2-year warranty on all labor from Arctic Air Conditioning
When it comes time to replace the air conditioner in your home, you want to know you’re getting the best. For over 35 years, Arctic Air Conditioning has been doing AC repairs, replacements, and installations in the New Jersey area and we can help you select the best option for your home.
As a Premiere Lennox Dealer, we’ve received the “Dave Lennox Award” in the last two years, labeling us as one of the top 25 dealers in North America. Our experts can walk you through the process of choosing the best air conditioner for your home—call Arctic Air Conditioning today to get started!
Quiet Home Comfort
This Lennox air conditioner is one of the quietest systems on the market with sound levels as low as 69 dB! Some of the features that make it so quiet are:
- SilentComfort™ Technology – Including the SilentComfort™ fan grille and the outdoor fan motor, this technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent home cooling.
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille – This uses vortex suppression to greatly reduce the sound of airflow exiting the unit.
- Scroll Compressor – A dependable scroll compressor—made with SilentComfort™ technology—allows for smooth and efficient operation with minimal sound.
- Direct-Drive Fan – The patent-pending precision-balanced fan provides incredibly quiet operation for your Lennox air conditioner.
- Insulated Compressor Compartment – This design uses innovation, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts to minimize operation sounds.
The Lennox Signature® XC21 is optimized for use with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system so your home can stay cool and comfortable all year long while improving indoor air quality.
Energy Efficiency & Environmental Responsibility
Not only can this Lennox Signature® save your hundreds of dollars a year on utility bills, it can help save the environment, too! With an energy efficiency rating of up to 20.50 SEER, it’s nearly twice as efficient as a standard air conditioner. This ENERGY STAR® qualified air conditioner has innovation design features to improve its energy efficiency:
- SunSource® Solar-Ready Option – Allowing you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system, this Lennox air conditioner can generate its own electricity and more! This will greatly reduce your energy consumption and utility costs.
- icomfort™-enabled Technology – When your air conditioner is installed with a programmable icomfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat it can exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency.
- High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil – Your outdoor coil provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for optimal energy efficiency operation.
The Lennox Signature® XC21 air conditioner was designated as one of the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2012. Products that are recognized as such prevent gashouse emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the EPA.
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XC21 Design & Details
This Lennox air conditioner is designed for optimal energy efficiency and home performance. Each feature is designed to improve the quality of your home’s cooling.
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor – Using the latest in electronic sensor technology, the motor and composite blades will automatically compensate and operate at a higher starting torque when frost, ice, or dirt builds up on any part of the fan, allowing the angled blades to break up the debris. Once the debris is cleared, the fan will resume normal operation, thus keeping your air conditioner running at maximum efficiency.
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet – Constructed with heavy-gauge, galvanized steel and a baked-on powder finish with a durable zinc-coated steel base, your cabinet is designed to provide long-lasting protection from rust and corrosion and improve the longevity of your system.
- SmartHinge™ Louver Design – This allows for quick and easy access to the interior components of your Lennox air conditioner from all sides, making cleaning and maintenance simple. This design also protects the coils from damage and gives a nice clean appearance to your compressor.
To ensure your air conditioner keeps going season after season, Lennox provides a 10-year limited warranty on your compressor and covered parts, and Arctic Air Conditioning offers our customers a 2-year guarantee on all labor.
If you live in Edison, New Brunswick, Old Bridge, Aberdeen or anywhere else in Eastern Central New Jersey and need a new central air conditioning unit, call Arctic Air Conditioning today and learn more about what we have to offer!