Arctic Air Conditioning is a family-run business that has served Middlesex County since 1977. We specialize in residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, humidification, and indoor air quality. Our philosophy is to provide top-of-the-line equipment with the best installation and service available in the industry. Our heating and air conditioning services include (but are not limited to):
New heating or cooling system installation or replacement
Free estimates on new heating and cooling installations and replacements
Financing for qualifying heating and cooling installations
HVAC repair (including home AC repair, furnace repair, and heater repair)
Preferred maintenance agreements on all HVAC products
Indoor air quality solutions
We also provide free estimates for installations and replacements. No matter what your HVAC needs in South Brunswick, NJ, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly, and within your budget!
Looking for heating and air conditioning services “in my area” near South Brunswick? Call 732-455-9110 today to learn more or to schedule your appointment!
Heating Services in South Brunswick, NJ
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing installation, repair, and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems. We are an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment, including:
Did You Know? South Brunswick was ranked 22nd on CNNMoney.com’s 2011 list of “Best Places to Live.”
At Arctic Air, we know air conditioning—it’s in our name! It can get really hot and humid in South Brunswick, NJ, and even a few days without a working air conditioner can be pretty miserable. That’s where Arctic Air Conditioning comes in! We provide a comprehensive list of residential and commercial air conditioner services, from air conditioning repair and replacement to inspections and tune-ups!
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, give us a call today at 732-455-9110.
Indoor Air Quality in South Brunswick, NJ
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we’re big on indoor air quality. Your home’s indoor air quality has little to do with how clean your house is – even if you stay tidy, you could be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, and mold. That’s why we have a variety of IAQ systems and services for our South Brunswick, NJ customers. Give us a call today if you need to install an air cleaner, air purifier, high-quality air filter, or a whole-house humidifier!
Arctic Air Conditioning: Keeping South Brunswick Comfortable Since 1977
No matter what your heating, cooling, or home comfort needs in South Brunswick, NJ, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered! Give us a call at 732-455-9110 today to get started.
Our Service Area
Arctic Air Conditioning serves customers throughout central New Jersey in the counties of Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Somerset, Union, and Ocean. From Raritan, NJ to Brick Township and just about everywhere in between, we’re here to help all of central Jersey stay comfortable year-round!
Buying a Furnace: Pricing & Features to Consider
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.