Arctic Air Conditioning is a family-run business that has served Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex counties for over 35 years. Specializing in residential and commercial HVAC services, our highly trained heating and cooling technicians can handle any air conditioning, heating, humidification and indoor air quality problem or need. Our philosophy is to provide top-of-the-line HVAC equipment installed by some of the most skilled and professional service technicians in the industry.
Some of our residential and commercial HVAC services include:
New heating or air conditioning system installation or replacement
Free estimates on new HVAC installations and replacements
Financing for qualifying heating and cooling installations or repairs
HVAC for new construction
All heating or cooling service-related issues
Preferred maintenance agreements on all HVAC products
Any indoor air quality issues or concerns
No matter what your HVAC needs in Princeton, NJ, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly and within your budget!
Heating Services in Princeton, NJ
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing unparalleled heating services to the 08540, 08541, 08542, 08543 and 08544 zip codes, including installation, repair and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems. We are an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment and provide an outstanding selection of some of their finest products:
Lennox Signature furnaces
Lennox Merit furnaces
Lennox Elite furnaces
Lennox Signature heat pumps
Lennox Merit heat pumps
Lennox Elite heat pumps
Lennox Signature boilers
Lennox Merit boilers
Lennox Elite boilers
On top of great services, we also offer a Heating Maintenance Agreement that includes complete system safety checks, regular maintenance, 15% of services and more!
Air Conditioning Services in Princeton, NJ
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we know air conditioning – it’s in our name! In Princeton, even one or two days without AC on the hottest days of summer can be absolutely miserable. That’s where Arctic Air Conditioning comes in! We provide a huge variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services, from air conditioner repair and replacement to installation and maintenance.
We offer a number of high-quality, energy-efficient air conditioners from Lennox, including:
Merit Series 14ACX Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC13 Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC14 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC17 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC21 Air Conditioner
Our AC specialists have the experience and knowledge to handle all of your air conditioning needs—contact us today to find our more about our air conditioning services in your area!
Indoor Air Quality in Princeton, NJ
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we know the importance of indoor air quality—indoor air quality can be as much as 100 times worse than outdoor air! Your home’s indoor air quality has little to do with how clean your house is—even if you stay tidy, you could be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, mold and more! That’s why we offer a wide selection of IAQ systems and services for our Princeton, NJ customers, including:
PureAir Air Purification system
Healthy Climate UVC Germicidal Light system
16 Media Air Cleaner
Aprilaire whole-house humidifier
No matter what your heating, cooling or home comfort needs in Princeton, NJ are, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered!
HVAC Contractors Serving Princeton, New Jersey
No matter your heating, cooling or home comfort needs in Monmouth County, including Princeton, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered! Contact us today to schedule service.
Buying a Furnace: Pricing & Features to Consider
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.