For over three decades, homeowners and businesses in Jackson, New Jersey and the surrounding counties have trusted Arctic Air Conditioning with all their HVAC service needs from air conditioning and heating to humidification and indoor air quality.
Our heating and cooling services include, but aren’t limited to:
New HVAC system installation or replacement
Free estimates on new heating and cooling installations and replacements
Financing for qualifying heating and air conditioning installations or repairs
HVAC for new construction
All heating or cooling service related issues
Preferred maintenance agreements on all HVAC products
Any indoor air quality issues or concerns
No matter what your HVAC needs in Jackson, NJ, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly and within your budget!
Our professional HVAC technicians are highly trained and skilled so they can provide you with the unparalleled service you’ve come to expect from Arctic Air Conditioning!
Heating Services in Jackson, NJ
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing installation, repair and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems. As a premier dealer of Lennox products, we provide an outstanding selection of some of their finest heating systems, including:
At Arctic, we know air conditioning – it’s in our name! Things can get very hot during the summer in Jackson, and even spending a few days without air conditioning can be a major inconvenience. We provide a huge variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services, from air conditioner repair and replacement to air conditioner inspection and tune ups!
We offer a number of high quality, high efficiency air conditioners from Lennox, including:
Merit Series 14ACX Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC13 Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC14 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC17 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC21 Air Conditioner
To make servicing your AC even easier, we offer an Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract. It makes you one of our priority customers so you’ll be first in line for service.
Indoor Air Quality in Jackson, NJ
At Arctic Air Conditioning, your home’s indoor air quality is one of our top priorities because indoor air quality can be as much as 100 times worse than outdoor air quality! Even if you keep your home very clean, you could still be breathing in dust, dirt, bacteria, mold and more! That’s why we have such a huge variety of IAQ systems and services for our Jackson, NJ customers. Give us a call today if you need to install a PureAir Air Purification system, a Healthy Climate UVC Germicidal Light system or 16 Media Air Cleaner or an Aprilaire whole-house humidifier!
No matter what your heating, cooling or home comfort needs in Jackson, NJ are, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered!
Buying a Furnace: Pricing & Features to Consider
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.