Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Marlboro, NJ
Arctic Air Conditioning is a family-run HVAC company that has served Monmouth County since 1977. We specialize in residential and commercial heating and cooling services in Marlboro and throughout Central New Jersey.
Why Choose Arctic Air Conditioning for Heating & Cooling Services in Marlboro, NJ?
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we aim to treat each of our customers like our family. Our family-owned and locally operated business has been serving Central New Jersey since 1977, and our customer-focused values are what we believe makes us so successful.
Call us today at 732-455-9110 to schedule AC or heating services.
When you call Arctic Air Conditioning, you know you are working with an air conditioning repair company New Jersey homeowners know and trust.
Our customers are often surprised and delighted to call during non-business hours and speak directly with our owners. Unlike some HVAC companies, a customer who calls us will never get patched through to a generic answering service. You’ll speak with a representative who is knowledgeable in the HVAC industry and can provide immediate assistance.
Marlboro, NJ Air Conditioning Repairs & Installation
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we know air conditioning—it’s in our name! We provide a variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services in Marlboro, from AC repair and air conditioner replacement to AC maintenance and other AC services! If you need an AC replacement, we offer a number of high-quality, high-efficiency Lennox air conditioners New Jersey homeowners recognize for their dependability.
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing installation, repair and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems, from gas furnaces to heat pumps to boilers. We are an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment, including the Signature, Merit, and Elite lines of Lennox furnaces, Lennox heat pumps, and Lennox boilers.
In addition to the top-notch heating systems above, we offer the following Marlboro, NJ heating services:
Not located in Marlboro? We also provide HVAC services across Central New Jersey!
Click the links below to see more or call us today:
Old Bridge, New Jersey HVAC contractors
Freehold, New Jersey HVAC Contractors
Manalapan, New Jersey HVAC Contractors
East Brunswick, New Jersey HVAC Contractors
Buying a Furnace: Pricing & Features to Consider
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.