When Should I Get My HVAC Serviced?
Your heating and cooling systems require annual HVAC maintenance to ensure optimal performance, energy efficiency, and safety. However, each system needs to be inspected at different times during the year. Your air conditioner should have annual HVAC maintenance performed at the end of winter or the beginning of spring, while your heating system needs maintenance at the end of summer or the beginning of fall. This scheduling ensures that each specific system is in the best possible condition before it’s needed for the upcoming season.
Benefits of Annual HVAC Maintenance
Keeping up with regular HVAC maintenance by having an annual inspection or tune-up will save you time, money, and energy in the long run. It’s always better to catch a problem when it starts, rather than finding out after it’s too late. Here are some of the benefits that come with having regular HVAC maintenance:
- Increased energy efficiency – When you have annual HVAC maintenance for your heating and cooling systems, it can significantly improve their performance and energy efficiency.
- Lower utility bills – Going along with the point above, if your heating and cooling systems are operating more efficiently, it can mean greater savings for you! Systems that function more efficiently require less energy and, therefore, are better for the environment and for your bank account.
- Improved system performance – When you schedule annual HVAC maintenance with Arctic Air Conditioning, we will thoroughly inspect and tune-up your system, leading to improved performance. We will change air filters, lubricate any moving parts, and more. Each of the steps our technicians take are essential for making sure that your heating and cooling systems are running properly and smoothly.
- Longer lifespan – With regular HVAC maintenance performed by Arctic Air Conditioning, your heating and cooling systems should last for years to come. Rather than having to replace them every few years due to poor upkeep, you can have the reassurance of knowing that your systems could last anywhere between 10 – 25 years.
- Fewer costly breakdowns and repairs – Your heating and cooling systems are less likely to break down or require repairs when you have annual HVAC maintenance performed. That’s because we will take care of any minor issues before they have the chance to become major problems. Fixing minor problems on occasion saves the huge hassle of repairing or replacing your heating and cooling systems later on.
Schedule Your Annual HVAC Maintenance in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, or Somerset County, NJ
Do you want to learn more about the benefits of annual HVAC maintenance? Our NATE-certified technicians can offer the highest quality service in the industry. With Arctic Air Conditioning, you can be sure that you will receive top-notch HVAC maintenance at a price that you can afford. Give your family the comfort that you need and expect by scheduling service on your heating and cooling systems with Arctic Air Conditioning today.
Get your free estimate or schedule a HVAC maintenance appointment by calling (732) 455-9110 or contacting us online today!