It’s Time for a Furnace Tune-Up!
Did you know that for your furnace to run at top-notch condition it requires annual maintenance before the start of the heating season? Much like your car requires regular oil changes, your HVAC equipment requires routine maintenance—and the best time to service your furnace is before its job starts for the season. When you get a furnace tune-up from Arctic Air Conditioning, our highly trained and experienced service technicians will do the following:
- Check thermostat calibration
- Clean the furnace ignition assembly
- Test furnace starting capabilities
- Monitor flue draft
- Inspect gas piping
- Measure correct air flow
- Measure volts and amps
- Clean condensate drains
- Apply protective coating
- Monitor heating cycle
- Examine furnace installation quality
- Clean and adjust furnace burner assembly
- Check combustion air
- Examine heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
- Test furnace safety controls
- Check standard air filters and replace them as necessary
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving furnace parts
- Measure the temperature difference between supply and return air
- Adjust gas pressure and pilot
- Clean and adjust blower components
Our technicians will check your furnace inside and out to be sure it will perform optimally all winter long. If you have any questions about our furnace tune-up services, contact us today! And if a tune-up or repair won’t cut it, we can also help. Our team offers furnace replacement in Freehold, Old Bridge, and the surrounding areas.
The Benefits of a Furnace Tune-Up
Having a furnace tune-up before winter comes is incredibly important to your home and can provide a number of excellent benefits including:
- Improved energy efficiency – When your furnace is operating at full potential, it isn’t wasting energy heating the air in your home.
- Lower energy bills – The higher your energy efficiency, the lower your monthly heating bills are going to be.
- Fewer repairs and untimely breakdowns – When you have an annual furnace tune-up, our technicians can identify and fix any minor issues so they don’t become major problems down the road. This can save you a lot of time, hassle and money!
- Improved lifespan for your furnace – If you take care of your furnace by having routine maintenance performed every year, it can add years to your system’s life!
- Improved overall comfort – The better your furnace operates this winter, the more comfortable your home is going to be.
If you’re interested in getting a furnace tune-up in Ocean, Middlesex or Monmouth County, NJ, contact the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning. We have been providing the homeowners of New Jersey with exceptional furnace tune-up services since 1977, and all of our technicians are highly qualified and fully licensed and insured—you can be sure you’re always getting some of the best service available. Contact us today to schedule your furnace tune-up and keep your home (and your furnace) running efficiently for years to come.