Air Conditioning Service
Here in central New Jersey, the summers can get brutally hot and nothing is more important than a properly working cooling system! Since 1977, Arctic Air Conditioning has been providing air conditioning installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance service to homeowners throughout the East Brunswick, Sayreville, and Princeton areas.
If you need urgent AC service, contact us online or call 732-455-9110—or keep reading to learn more about the cooling services we offer!
Among the Top Air Conditioning Companies in East Brunswick, Sayreville, Princeton & Surrounding Areas in New Jersey
We offer a complete range of air conditioner services, including:
We are a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and offer high-quality Lennox products to suit a variety of needs, including:
- Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XC25 Air Conditioner (25 SEER)
- Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XC21 Air Conditioner (21.2 SEER)
- Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XC17 Air Conditioner (18 SEER)
- Elite® Series XC14 Air Conditioner (16.2 SEER)
- Merit® Series 14CX Air Conditioner (14 SEER)
- Merit® Series 13CX Air Conditioner (13 SEER)
Check out our selection of Lennox air conditioners »
Even an expertly installed and well-maintained air conditioner will need to be replaced eventually. Once your system is older than 10 – 15 years, it’s time to start thinking about scheduling a replacement. If your air conditioner was installed 10 or 20 years ago, it probably has a SEER of 7 – 12. At Arctic Air Conditioning, we sell air conditioners that are twice that! The minimum SEER requirement for New Jersey is 13—and many of the systems we install are much higher. If you have an inefficient air conditioner, upgrading it with a more efficient system will pay you back in just a few years and end up saving you a lot of money in the long run.
When you need an AC repair, you need it fast. We can come out and assess your system and perform quick, reliable repairs so you can get back to enjoying a cool comfortable home. Whether your system is won’t cycle off, is making strange sounds, or is experiencing any other problem—or you aren’t comfortable in your home and aren’t exactly sure why—the Arctic Air Conditioning team is ready to help.
Your air conditioner needs to be inspected at least once a year—generally, the best time for this is just before the start of the cooling season (the beginning of spring). You want to have your air conditioner completely checked out before you even crank it on for the summer because this gives our technicians the chance to find any minor issues before they can become major problems down the road. Call us to learn more about our AC maintenance agreements, which offer benefits such as discounts and priority service every day of the week!
Other Cooling Services
In addition to air conditioners, we also offer service for heat pumps and ductless systems.
Versatile, convenient cooling (and heating) systems, heat pumps are used by many New Jersey homeowners. If you need heat pump repair or replacement, Arctic Air Conditioning is the company to call.
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Ductless mini-split systems are incredibly energy-efficient and offer an excellent alternative to traditional heating and cooling options such as central air. Whether you want to install a ductless AC in your home or need existing ductless system service, our team is ready to help.
Air Conditioning Service in Princeton, Sayreville & East Brunswick, NJ
When you need an air conditioning company in central New Jersey, you need a company you can rely on. Why choose Arctic Air Conditioning out of all the air conditioning companies in the area?
- Availability: Service is available 7 days a week. We have a fully stocked inventory of parts and supplies for the following manufactures: Lennox, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, York, Carrier, Bryant, Comfortmaker, Trane, and many more!
- Reliability: You can rely on us to install and service your equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customization: We’ll customize a system to meet your heating and air conditioning needs.
- Top Award Winning Lennox Dealer: We are a Lennox Premiere Dealer and have received the highest award from Lennox, the “Dave Lennox Award” awarded to the top 25 dealers in North America for the last two years. See more awards we have won »
- Installations: Our equipment is installed by highly qualified, fully insured technicians, who take pride in each and every job they complete.
- Cost: We’ll provide you with quality equipment and service at the lowest possible prices, and financing is available. Technical advice is also given over the phone at no charge.
Contact us to learn more about our cooling service!