Furnace Repair in Edison, New Jersey
Do you rely on a furnace to keep your home in Edison comfortable during the winter? If so, you already know that—for the most part—they’re pretty low-maintenance, especially if you have regular furnace inspections. While frequent furnace inspections and heating tune-ups should help prevent most major problems, it’s likely you’ll eventually find yourself needing repairs. If you end up needing a full furnace replacement, we can do that, too!
When it’s time for a furnace repair, there’s only one name you need to know, and that’s Arctic Air Conditioning! Your friends and neighbors have relied on us for all their repairs since 1977 because we provide fair pricing and exceptional services, as well as financing plans to help you get the services you need at a price you can afford.
Schedule your furnace repair in Edison today by contacting us online or calling 732-455-9110!
When Do You Need Furnace Repair?
As we mentioned, furnaces should operate efficiently and quietly for most of their 10- to 15-year lifespan. You may even need to replace your furnace as a last resort if repairs are not able to fix the problem. Thankfully, we offer a wide selection of heating products for your Edison home! However, there are certain issues that can be solved with a furnace repair:
- Your furnace isn’t producing any heat – This is more common at the beginning of the heating season (and can be prevented with a preseason furnace tune-up). If you’re not getting any heat from your furnace, make sure the thermostat is set to HEAT mode and at the right temperature. If the thermostat is set up properly, you may just have a tripped circuit breaker, a blown fuse, or a malfunctioning pilot light. If your furnace isn’t creating heat, give us a call to get it fixed quickly.
- Your furnace isn’t producing enough heat – If your furnace is producing some heat, but you feel like it’s not as much as usual, first check your filters and make sure they’re clean. If changing the filters doesn’t fix the problem, call Arctic Air Conditioning for a furnace repair in Edison—your gas burners may need to be adjusted.
- Your furnace cycles on and off frequently – Short cycling can be caused by a number of things, from an oversized furnace or undersized ducts to clogged air filters that cause the motor to overheat. If you’ve changed the filter and the problem persists, give us a call—you may need to lubricate the blower motor or adjust the fan belt.
- The blower fan seems to be running constantly – If your blower fan seems to run nonstop, make sure the fan setting on the thermostat is set to AUTO instead of ON. If it is, or if your thermostat doesn’t have a fan setting, schedule an appointment today—you may need to replace or repair your furnace’s fan limit control switch.
- Your furnace is too noisy – If your furnace makes a lot of noise when it runs, it could mean the pilot needs to be adjusted or your furnace components need oil. Whatever the case may be, give us a call for furnace repair!
- Your pilot light is burnt out – if your furnace’s pilot light is burnt out, it needs to be relit—simple as that.
Whatever issue your heating system may be facing, schedule furnace repair in Edison with Arctic Air Conditioning by contacting us online or calling 732-455-9110 today!
Have a Question About Your Edison Furnace? Ask Arctic Air Conditioning!
For the most part, owning a furnace is as simple as setting the thermostat and enjoying some great heat. But when it comes time for furnace maintenance, furnace repair, or furnace replacement, you might find that you have more questions than you expected. Let our team help you out! Here are some of our most common questions regarding heater repair service and care:
- What does it mean when a furnace is short-cycling? Short-cycling is a fairly common issue that refers to a furnace that is turning on and off frequently—specifically before it gets the job done. This can happen because the furnace is overheating, the gas igniter is worn out or blocked, or your furnace is too large for your home
- What would cause a furnace to stop working? A furnace that shuts off without warning is commonly experiencing an air flow blockage that is preventing normal operation or an electrical issue. The electrical issues require professional furnace repair, while the air blockage may simply be caused by a dirty furnace filter.
- Why is my furnace making a weird noise? In the world of HVAC, odd noises will almost always mean faulty, damaged, or loose furnace parts. The noise you’re hearing is a part moving around or wiggling when it shouldn’t be!
- What is the average cost of a furnace repair? Furnace repair costs are dictated by the problem at hand, the type of furnace you have, your contractor’s usual labor and diagnostic costs, and the age of your furnace. This is why it’s best to get a few quotes before selecting the best HVAC company!
- Should I repair or replace my furnace? The majority of the time, repair is the preferred option, but replacing a furnace that is old, needs constant repair, or isn’t meeting your heating needs can save you a ton of money on repairs and utility bills.
Next time you’re looking for furnace repair near “my location” in Edison, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered. Connect with us online to schedule furnace repair!
Why Do Your Friends & Neighbors in Edison Choose Us?
- Availability: Service is available 7 days a week. We have a fully stocked inventory of parts and supplies for the following manufacturers: Lennox, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, York, Carrier, Bryant, Comfortmaker, Trane, and many more!
- Reliability: You can rely on us to install and service your equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customization: We’ll customize a system to meet your heating and air conditioning needs.
- Top Award-Winning Lennox Dealer: We are a Lennox Premiere Dealer and have received one of the highest awards from Lennox, “The Circle of Excellence,” in 2006, 2007, and 2010. See our awards »
- Installations: Our equipment is installed by highly qualified, fully insured technicians who take pride in each and every job they complete.
- Value: We’ll provide you with quality equipment and service at the lowest possible prices. Technical advice is given over the phone at no charge.
We’ve been providing quality furnace repairs to families in Edison since 1977. Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 today to schedule your furnace repair in Edison, New Jersey!