- Energy efficiency rating of up to 15.50 SEER
- Chlorine-free R410A refrigerant
- Sound levels as low as 74dB
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 10-year limited warranty on your compressor from Lennox
- 5-year limited warranty on covered parts from Lennox
- 2-year warranty on all parts from Arctic Air Conditioning
When you get a Lennox air conditioner, you know you’re getting the highest quality equipment with the quietest, most energy efficient systems on the market. For over 35 years, Arctic Air Conditioning has been proving reliable and affordable AC repair, installation, and replacement for the New Jersey area and is a Lennox Premiere Dealer. In the last two years, Arctic Air Conditioning has received the “Dave Lennox Award” which is only given to the top 25 dealers in North America.
If you’re not sure which air conditioner is right for you, don’t worry about it! We can help you decide which model is going to be the best fit for your home. You can read about one of our featured air conditioners—the Lennox Elite® XC13 air conditioner—below.
Dependable Home Comfort
Knowing that your new air conditioner is going to be compatible with your New Jersey home is very important—you want to know it’s going to be quiet and dependable. Not only does the Lennox Elite® XC13 have sound levels as low as 74 dB, it is equipped with a dependable scroll compressor that provides smooth, efficient, and reliable operation. On top of that, it can improve your indoor air quality, too! This Lennox air conditioner is compatible with the exclusive Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system so your home stays comfortable—and dehumidified—throughout the spring and summer.
When the air conditioning is running efficiently in your New Jersey home, it can save you a lot of money on your monthly energy bills. The Lennox Elite® has efficiency ratings of up to 15.50 SEER which can mean hundreds of dollars in savings per year! The high-efficiency outdoor coil in your Lennox air conditioner will provide exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for the highest energy efficiency operation. Since the Lennox Elite® XC13 is ENERGY STAR® qualified—it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency—you can be sure that your home is always at an optimal performance level.
Product Design & Details
Your Lennox air conditioner is designed for high performance and a clean appearance that can complement any home style. Its key design features include:
- SmartHinge™ Louvered Design – This allows for quick and easy access to the interior components from all sides of the compressor, making cleaning and maintenance much easier. The design protects the interior coils from damage and provides a streamlined look.
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet – The exterior is made to last with heavy-gauge, galvanized steel and a baked-on powder finish that has a durable zinc-coated steel base that provides your system with long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion damage.
- Drainage Holes – These holes in your Lennox air conditioner allow moisture to escape so that it doesn’t collect in your basepan and damage your system.
To ensure your air conditioner is long lasting, Lennox provides a 10-year limited warranty on compressor parts and a 5-year limited warranty on covered components, and Arctic Air Conditioning offers their customers a 2-year warranty on all parts!
If you want more information about our Lennox Elite® XC13 air conditioner or you need help deciding which system is the right choice for your air conditioner replacement or installation, contact the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning and we’ll help you choose the best model for your Monmouth, Middlesex or Ocean County, NJ home!