Whole-House Humidifier Maintenance
In order to get the most out of your whole-house humidifier, you need to keep it in top condition—but how do you do that? At Arctic Air Conditioning, we’ve been helping the residents of central New Jersey with all their whole-house humidifier services since 1977, including maintenance. Continue reading to find out how you can ensure your system is working properly year after year.
If you want to schedule whole-house humidifier maintenance, fill out the form on this page or give us a call at 732-455-9110!
Annual Whole-House Humidifier Maintenance
Thankfully, your whole-house humidifier is a relatively simple system—however, that doesn’t mean you should disregard its maintenance completely! There are a few maintenance items you need to do every year:
- Change your water panel, evaporator pad, or filter
- Inspect the drain line
- Clean the orifice metering device
- Ensure the system is level
These tasks can help you keep your whole-house humidifier running smoothly year after year. If you want a thorough check of your system call the pros at Arctic Air Conditioning. We can perform a complete whole-house humidifier maintenance check so you can enjoy a comfortable, humidity regulated home.
The Benefits of a Well-Maintained Humidifier
When your humidifier is operating properly, you can usually expect your system to:
- Reduce heating bills, as the moisture in the air can actually make it feel warmer
- Reduce mold and mildew growth compared to one-room reservoir humidifiers
- Help ease coughs, colds, flu, and hay fever
- Reduce static electricity and improve your indoor air quality
- Help you breathe easier, as the moist air is easier on your lungs, (especially for asthma sufferers)
- Keep wood floors, furniture, wallpaper, etc. hydrated, and prevent cracking
- Help reduce dust particles and kill bacteria
Schedule Your Whole-House Humidifier Maintenance Today
If you live in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, or Ocean County, New Jersey and you need whole-house humidifier maintenance, call Arctic Air Conditioning today. Our highly trained and fully licensed technicians can help you enhance your home’s air quality and overall comfort. Schedule an estimate by calling 732-455-9110 or by contacting us online!
Our other whole-house humidifier services: