Air Conditioning Replacement in Manalapan, New Jersey
A well installed, well maintained air conditioner should last you 15 years or more, but once it starts getting up there in age and is costing you a lot of money on utility bills and frequent repairs, it’s time to start thinking about a replacement. At Arctic Air Conditioning, we are AC experts and we can perform you air conditioning replacement in Manalapan, NJ efficiently and correctly.
If you’re ready to upgrade your home with a newer, more efficient AC, contact us today by phone at 732-455-9110 or schedule your service call online
When to Consider an Air Conditioning Replacement in Manalapan
There are a number of reasons why people call Arctic Air Conditioning for air conditioner replacement in Manalapan. Some of the most common reasons are:
- Their air conditioner breaks down more often and repair costs are going up
- Their AC’s energy efficiency has dropped significantly
- They have uneven cooling from room to room
Since every air conditioner is different, it can sometimes be hard to tell which problems can be fixed easily and which require a complete air conditioner replacement. And while it’s usually true that an air conditioner replacement can save you hundreds of dollars a year in energy efficiency savings alone (particularly if you have an older air conditioner), it’s important to weigh the costs and benefits before you make the investment!
Some questions to consider before your air conditioning replacement in Manalapan:
- How old is your air conditioner? If your air conditioner is older than 10 or 15 years and it seems to be breaking down more frequently than usual, it might be worth it to have air conditioner replacement in Manalapan. Air conditioners that old are usually ready to be replaced, and the efficiency levels for current systems will be so much higher than your older AC that you can save hundreds a year on energy costs alone!
- How often do you need AC repair, and how much are the bills? When your air conditioner starts breaking down more than two or three times a season and the bills for these frequent repairs are constantly on the rise, it’s time to start thinking about an air conditioning replacement. Instead of continuing to pump money into your old AC, trying to squeeze out a few more years, call Arctic Air Conditioning for air conditioner replacement in Manalapan!
- What was the original SEER? If your air conditioner was installed in the 90s or even early 2000s, it probably has a SEER of 7 – 12. At Arctic Air Conditioning, we sell air conditioners that range from 15 SEER all the way to 20.5 SEER! The higher the SEER, the less your air conditioner will cost to run. If you have an inefficient air conditioner, upgrading to a more efficient air conditioner will pay back in just a few years and end up saving you a lot of money in the long run!
If you think you need air conditioner replacement in Manalapan, every day you wait could cost you money. Save time and money by calling Arctic Air Conditioning today!