- Energy efficiency rating of up to 16.20 SEER
- Chlorine-free R410A refrigerant
- Sound levels as low as 70dB
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Compatible with the Humiditrol® whole-house dehumidification system
- 10-year limited warranty on your compressor from Lennox
- 5-year limited warranty on covered parts from Lennox
- 2-year warranty on all parts from Arctic Air Conditioning
When you’re ready for an AC replacement or installation in your New Jersey home, Arctic Air Conditioning has the right choice for you! The Lennox Merit® XC14 air conditioner will provide your home with quiet, dependable operation, comfort, and energy saving benefits.
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we’re a Lennox Premiere Dealer and we’ve received the “Dave Lennox Award” the last two years, which is only given to the top 25 dealers in North America. If you’re unsure which Lennox air conditioner is right for your home, contact us today. One of our air conditioning experts can help you select the perfect model for your home and you can find out more about one of our featured air conditioners, the Lennox Elite® XC14.
Quiet Home Comfort
Get comfort you can feel and not hear with the Lennox Elite® XC14 air conditioner. Its precision engineered scroll compressor has a sound-dampening system that assures smooth, quiet operation alongside the precision-balanced direct-drive fan. This Lennox air conditioner is much quieter than a standard AC unit, reaching sound levels as low as 70dB! At that level—which is about the volume of a normal conversation—your Lennox Merit® air conditioner won’t ever disrupt your home with noisy operations. The Lennox Merit® XC14 can also improve your home’s indoor air quality and make it a safer environment for you and your family because it’s designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system.
There is little than can save you more money on your monthly utility bills than a high efficiency air conditioning system for your home, and with an SEER rating of up to 16.20 you can save hundreds of dollars a year compared to an industry standard air conditioner. This Lennox air conditioner is ENERGY STAR® qualified and meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency. Its high efficiency outdoor coil provides great heat transfer and low air resistance for optimal operation. In addition to being good for your wallet, the Lennox Elite® XC14 is good for the environment. It uses chlorine-free R410A refrigerant which keeps your home cool without exacting a costly environmental toll.
Product Design & Details
This Lennox air conditioner is quality you can trust—it has design features that help it keep running seasons after season.
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet – This rust and corrosion resistant cabinet is constructed of heavy-gauge, pre-painted steel that’s been tested in the most extreme environments to ensure maximum durability.
- SmartHinge™ Louver Design –This does the double-duty of protecting your coils from damage and also allowing for easy access to your Lennox air conditioner’s interior components from every side. The SmartHinge™ design provides a clean, streamlined appearance that complements any home style.
- Drainage Holes – These holes around the bottom of the compressor prevent moisture from collecting in the basepan and damaging your air conditioning unit.
To ensure your air conditioner lasts season after season, Lennox provides a 10-year limited warranty on the compressor and a 5-year limited warranty on covered components, and at Arctic Air Conditioning, we offer our customers a 2-year warranty on all parts.
If you’re ready for air conditioner replacement or new installation in your New Jersey home or you want to find out more information about the Lennox Elite® XC14 air conditioner, call the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning today! We can help you choose the best air conditioner for your home.