Commercial HVAC Services in Central New Jersey
Arctic Air Conditioning provides commercial HVAC services throughout Central New Jersey. We operate seven days a week, 365 days a year, providing exceptional heating and air conditioning services to help you get the heating or cooling you need for your building.
We serve Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, Union, and Somerset counties. If you need HVAC repair or replacement services in Central NJ, contact us online or call us at 732-455-9110 today!
Heating & Cooling Services for Buildings in Central NJ
Heating and air conditioning are important for commercial buildings with regard to both maximizing energy efficiency and improving comfort for employees and customers. Whether you need a new air conditioner installed or need to replace a furnace, Arctic Air Conditioning is the company to call.
We offer commercial HVAC services for a variety of spaces, including:
- Rooftops (shopping centers, schools, etc.)
- Server rooms
- And more
Our NATE-certified technicians can install:
The equipment we install is high-quality and energy-efficient and can meet the needs of your commercial project. When you need heating or air conditioning service, our Central NJ pros are highly trained and ready to help get your business back to normal.
Why Choose Arctic Air Conditioning for Your Commercial HVAC Installation or Repair?
There are many HVAC companies in the Central New Jersey area. Why choose Arctic Air Conditioning for your HVAC and mechanical services?
- Availability: Service is available 7 days a week. We have a fully stocked inventory of parts and supplies for the following manufacturers: Lennox, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, York, Carrier, Bryant, Comfortmaker, Trane, and many more!
- Reliability: You can rely on us to install and service your equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Awards & Certifications: We are a Lennox Premier Dealer and have received the highest award from Lennox, the “Dave Lennox Award” (given to the top 25 dealers in North America). We are also NATE-certified, an ENERGY STAR® contractor, a Home Depot HVAC Service Provider, and a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating. See more of our awards and certifications »
- Customization: We can customize a system to meet your heating and air conditioning needs.
- Installations: Our equipment is installed by highly qualified, fully insured technicians, who take pride in each and every job they complete.
- Cost: Are you wondering what services such as radiant floor heating cost? We’ll provide you with quality equipment and service at the lowest possible prices, and financing is available. Technical advice is also given over the phone at no charge.
Commercial HVAC Contractors Serving Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean & Somerset Counties
Whatever your heating or cooling needs, look no further. Arctic Air Conditioning provides HVAC services for buildings in various industries, from industrial to corporate. We are proud to serve businesses in Central New Jersey and look forward to helping you with your project.
Never ask, “Where can I find a commercial HVAC contractor near me?” again. Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 to schedule your HVAC services!
Commercial HVAC Frequently Asked Questions
How can commercial HVAC contractors help save me money?
No matter if you choose to have new equipment installed in your commercial building or you are in need of a maintenance check, commercial HVAC services help keep costs down in your building. Our HVAC technicians can help you choose energy-efficient products that will heat and cool the areas in your commercial building efficiently.
Should I have the ductwork inspected in my commercial building?
If you believe there are problems with your current ductwork in your commercial building, it’s beneficial to have it checked. Ductwork issues such as leaks, cracks, and incorrectly sized ductwork can end up costing you money in the long run from energy loss.
Can the wrong sized HVAC system cause issues in my commercial building?
You may not think the size of your HVAC system could pose potential issues; however, a system that isn’t the right size for your commercial building can actually be inefficient. If your current HVAC system is too small, it will not be able to heat or cool your commercial building correctly during extreme weather. When you have the right-sized system for your building, your system will heat and cool effectively, ensuring your complete comfort.
Which thermostat is right for my commercial building?
The type of thermostat you need depends on the size of your commercial building. When you choose the correct thermostat, it will help control temperature, humidity levels, and energy consumption in your commercial building. A programmable thermostat will allow you to adjust heating and cooling with the patterns of building use.
Call us at 732-455-9110 or contact us online for commercial HVAC services today!