Since 1977, residents of Union County, New Jersey and the surrounding areas have trusted all their HVAC service needs to the professionals at Arctic Air Conditioning. We provide residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, humidification, and indoor air quality solutions to residents of Westfield, Summit, Plainfield, Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Scotch Plains, and nearby areas of Union County, New Jersey. Our technicians combine top-of-the-line HVAC equipment with some of the highest quality installation and service available in the industry.
Some of our heating and air conditioning services in Union County (including Elizabeth, Union, Linden, and Scotch Plains) include:
Our professional AC technicians can handle any air conditioning service, from the smallest repairs and tune-ups to complete cooling system upgrades—call us at 732-455-9110 to learn more or schedule an appointment today!
Heating Services in Union County
Arctic Air Conditioning has over 35 years of experience providing installation, repair and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems, including furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps. We are an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment and provide an excellent selection of some of their most popular heating equipment:
Looking for the best Union County, NJ heating company near you? Call Arctic Air Conditioning at 732-455-9110 today!
Indoor Air Quality Solutions for Union County Homeowners
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we understand your indoor air quality. Did you know that indoor air quality can be as much as 100 times worse than outdoor air quality? Even the cleanest homes can suffer from poor air quality! In fact, how clean your home has little to do with it—even if you stay tidy, you could be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, mold and more! That’s why we have such a huge variety of IAQ systems and services for our Union County, NJ customers. Give us a call today if you need to install a PureAir Air Purification system, a Healthy Climate UVC Germicidal Light system or 16 Media Air Cleaner or an Aprilaire whole-house humidifier!
HVAC Contractors Serving Union County, New Jersey
No matter your heating, cooling or home comfort needs in the Union County area, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered! Contact us today to schedule service or to learn more about our HVAC company. by calling 732-455-9110
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.