Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Manalapan, NJ
Winters in Manalapan mean cold weather, icy conditions, and of course, snow. Just like you wouldn’t want your air conditioning to go out on a hot New Jersey summer day, losing heat during the winter is not only inconvenient but also uncomfortable. No matter the temperature outside, you want your home inside to be comfortable year-round, which is why it’s important to have a trusted HVAC company you can call when things go awry. For Manalapan residents, that company is Arctic Air Conditioning. From furnace maintenance and repairs to full AC installation and replacement jobs, we can handle all of your heating and cooling needs!
Are you having trouble with your HVAC system? Contact Arctic Air Conditioning online or call 732-455-9110 for a quick response and reliable, cost-effective repairs anywhere in the Manalapan area!
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing heating installation, heating repair, and heating replacement services for numerous types of heating systems. Our heating experts provide unparalleled service for all your HVAC needs. As an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment, we supply a selection of top-quality furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and other heating products including:
Whether your furnace is in need of some repairs or you want to schedule maintenance before the freezing weather sets in, give us a call! Our team has years of experience repairing furnaces and heat pumps, so there isn’t a repair we can’t handle! If your furnace is beyond repairs, no worries! Our team can efficiently replace your furnace so that your Manalapan home is back to being cozy and warm in a flash.
Whether you live near U.S. Route 9, Millhurst Road, or Main Street, contact us today for a heating service anywhere in the Manalapan area!
Manalapan, NJ Air Conditioning Services
At Arctic Air, we know air conditioning—it’s in our name! We provide a huge variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services for our customers. From AC repair and replacement to AC maintenance and tune-ups, our HVAC contractors can make sure your home is comfortable all season long.
We offer a number of high-quality, high-efficiency Lennox air conditioners, including:
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we know how important indoor air quality is to the health and safety of your home. Did you know the air inside your home can be as much as five times more polluted than the air outside? No matter how clean your home is, you could still be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, mold, and other harmful airborne particles! That’s why we have a variety of air cleaners, air purifiers, and air filters for our Manalapan, NJ customers, including:
With a population of about 40,000, Manalapan, NJ is a thriving township in Monmouth County that also includes many unincorporated areas, such as Yorketown, Gordons Corner, Taylors Mills, and Monmouth Heights. Not located in Manalapan? We’re based in Old Bridge Township and provide HVAC services across Central New Jersey, including Marlboro, Freehold, and beyond.
Click the links below to see more or call us today:
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.