Heat Pump Repair in Bridgewater, NJ
Whenever you need heat pump repair in Bridgewater, NJ, the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning are here to help. Our professional technicians have been providing heat pump repair services to your friends and neighbors in central New Jersey since 1977, and we can help you with any issue you’re having—from noisy operation to poor performance.
Contact us online or call 732-455-9110 to get a free estimate from one of our experts at Arctic Air Conditioning today!
Your Local Heat Pump Repair Experts in Central NJ
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we know heat pumps—we’ve been working with them since 1977! We’ve seen every possible problem you could have with your system, both big and small. Even further, our NATE-certified technicians have the tools and skills necessary to repair any issue you may be having with your heat pump.
Call Arctic Air Conditioning if you have any of the following problems with your heat pump:
- Inadequate heating or cooling: If your heat pump isn’t producing as much heat as it usually does, it may have a low refrigerant charge caused by a leak or improper installation. It could also have low air or water flow rates. It’s even possible your heat pump doesn’t need repair at all—it’s just the wrong size!
- Heat pump doesn’t operate in heating mode: Occasionally, heat pumps won’t operate well when you switch them over to heating mode. This can be caused by a number of things, from a low-pressure lockout to a stuck reversing valve or even total compressor failure. Whatever the issue at your home in Bridgewater, call Arctic Air Conditioning to have it fixed fast.
- Your heating costs are up: If your heat pump is losing efficiency, you may have problematic control settings or you could be using your thermostat improperly.
- Your compressor is frozen: Heat pump compressors go through defrost cycles constantly throughout the winter (they have defrost timers for this exact reason). However, if your heat pump freezes and doesn’t defrost, it may be due to inadequate elevation of the heat pump, especially in areas where snowfall can block drainage of condensation and cause it to freeze in the unit. Frozen heat pumps can also be caused by dirty air filters in the spring.
Call Arctic Air Conditioning for Heat Pump Repair in Bridgewater
At Arctic AC, we’ve been providing expert-quality heat pump repair to families in Bridgewater, NJ, since 1977. Whether you need maintenance for your heat pump (or if it’s time to upgrade yours to a new one), the technicians at Arctic Air Conditioning guarantee the highest product performance and efficiency at a price you can afford.
Arctic Air Conditioning offers everything you’re looking for in an HVAC company, including:
- Availability: Service is available 7 days a week. We have a fully stocked inventory of parts and supplies from the following manufacturers: Lennox, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, York, Carrier, Bryant, Comfortmaker, Trane, and many more!
- Reliability: You can rely on us to install and service your equipment in a timely and efficient manner. (Just look at our testimonials!)
- Customization: We’ll customize a system to meet your personal heating and air conditioning needs.
- Top Award-Winning Lennox Dealer: We are a Lennox Premier Dealer and have received one of the most prestigious awards from Lennox, “The Circle of Excellence,” in 2006, 2007, and 2010.
- Installation: Not only do we repair and maintain your heat pump system, but we also offer installation services with the best heat pumps in the industry. Our equipment is installed by highly qualified, fully insured staff and technicians who take pride in each and every job they complete.
- Competitive Pricing: We’ll provide you with quality equipment and service at the lowest possible prices. You can even receive technical advice over the phone at no charge. We even offer financing options and exclusive rebates so that you can get the HVAC service you need without breaking the bank!
Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 to schedule your heat pump repair in Bridgewater, NJ, today!