Ductless Mini-Split Installations
Ductless mini-split systems are becoming an increasingly popular heating and cooling option for homeowners like you throughout central New Jersey. Due to their incredible energy-efficiency and minimally-invasive installations, they are a great solution for anyone who wants to install a new HVAC system—particularly those who do not already have ductwork installed.
Schedule a consultation for your ductless mini-split installation in NJ today by giving us a call at 732-455-9110 or filling out the form in the sidebar.
Who Can Install Ductless Mini-Split Systems?
Many of our clients ask us, “Can I install a ductless mini-split system in my home?” And the short answer to this question is, “Yes!” Virtually anyone can install ductless mini-split systems in their house. They are especially popular for people who need:
- To retrofit a house without central heating and air with an HVAC system.
- Additional spot cooling and heating throughout the house.
- To add heating and cooling to areas of the house that are not already conditioned like the attic, garage, a home addition, etc.
- To upgrade their HVAC system.
If you want to install a ductless HVAC system in your central New Jersey home, all you have to do is call Arctic Air Conditioning. We sell and install Mitsubishi systems, and we can match your needs to a system that is right for you.
How Do Ductless Mini-Split Systems Work?
Ductless mini-split systems work very similarly to central heating and cooling, except that they don’t require bulky ductwork. Your ductless mini-split system will have an indoor and outdoor unit, but it will only require a small hole to be cut through the exterior wall—just big enough for a tube of refrigerant to pass through. Inside your home, the air will be conditioned and returned into the room by the same unit.
When we schedule your consultation for an installation, we can discuss your heating and cooling needs with you to design an ideal system that will tackle your unique needs. These mini-split systems can be placed throughout the house to allow for accurate and efficient whole-house cooling and heating or in specific rooms to provide spot conditioning. Although many people use these ductless mini-split systems for cooling, we usually recommend installing heat pump systems, so they can be used for both heating and cooling. This can help improve your overall energy-efficiency.
Why Go Ductless?
So why are so many of your friends and neighbors choosing to go ductless in their homes? There are many reasons, including:
- Incredible energy-efficiency – Mitsubishi Mr. Slim ductless systems are very energy-efficient. Contact us to learn more about their products!
- Simple installations – since ductless systems don’t require any ductwork, installation is much easier than traditional forced air systems.
- Retrofitting made easy – if you live in a home without any ductwork, you don’t have to worry about complicated, invasive installations when you want to add heat and air to your home. Ductless mini-split installations make retrofitting a breeze.
Schedule a Consultation for Your Services
Interested in learning more about installing a ductless mini-split system in your home or discovering which system design would work for you? Call the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning to schedule an appointment.
Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 to schedule your consultation.