Ductless Mini-Split Installations in Central New Jersey
Zoned Comfort Solutions™ from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
Ductless mini-split systems are becoming increasingly popular heating and cooling options for homeowners throughout Central New Jersey. Due to their incredible energy efficiency and minimally invasive installations, they are a great solution for anyone who wants to install a new HVAC system—particularly those who do not already have ductwork installed.
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating offers industry-leading Zoned Comfort Solutions perfect for New Jersey homeowners. Whether you’re dealing with hot or cold spots in parts of your home or just want to update your home’s outdated HVAC equipment with something more efficient, Mitsubishi Electric products can help.
Schedule a consultation for your ductless mini-split installation in Old Bridge or elsewhere in Central Jersey today by giving us a call at 732-455-9110 or contacting us online.
Why Go Ductless?
So why are so many of your friends and neighbors choosing to go ductless in their homes? There are many reasons, including:
- Incredible energy efficiency – Mitsubishi Electric ductless systems are designed to use the minimum amount of energy needed to maintain your desired indoor temperature. Many systems are ENERGY STAR® qualified and operate up to 40% more efficiently than conventional HVAC systems!
- Simple installations – Since ductless HVAC systems don’t require any ductwork, installation is much easier than traditional forced air systems.
- Retrofitting made easy – If you live in a home without any ductwork, you don’t have to worry about complicated, invasive installations when you want to add heat and AC to your home. Ductless mini-split installations make retrofitting a breeze.
Read about the benefits of central vs. ductless HVAC »
How Do Ductless Mini-Split Systems Work?
Ductless mini-split systems work very similarly to central heating and cooling, except that they don’t require bulky ductwork. Your Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini-split system will have an indoor and outdoor unit, but it will only require a small hole to be cut through the exterior wall—just big enough for a tube of refrigerant to pass through. Inside your home, the air will be conditioned and returned to the room by the same unit.
When we schedule your consultation for an installation, we can discuss your heating and cooling needs with you to design an ideal system that will tackle your unique needs. Mitsubishi Electric mini-split systems can be placed throughout the house to allow for accurate and efficient whole-house cooling and heating or in specific rooms to provide spot conditioning.
Can Ductless Mini-Splits Be Used for Heating, Too?
Yes! Although many people only think of ductless mini-split systems as cooling systems, we recommend installing heat pump systems that can be used for both heating and cooling.
Mitsubishi Electric Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i®) technology is designed to provide comfortable indoor temperatures in extreme cold-climate conditions while saving energy and money. This can help improve your overall energy efficiency and keep your home comfortable year-round—even at as low as -13° F!*
*with select systems that use Mitsubishi Electric Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i®) technology
Types of Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Systems
- Wall-mounted: These systems easily connect to an outdoor unit through a small opening and can maintain the ideal temperature you set in a single room.
- Ceiling-cassette (recessed): One-Way and Four-Way ceiling-cassettes feature a sleek, modern design that blends well with your ceilings and lets you direct conditioned air where it is most needed.
- Floor-mounted: Ideal for areas that don’t have as much usable wall space (multi-zone applications only).
Schedule a Consultation for Ductless Mini-Split Installation Today
Interested in learning more about installing a Mitsubishi Electric mini-split AC and/or heating system in your home or discovering which system design would work for you? Call the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning to schedule an appointment and learn more about Mitsubishi Electric’s Zoned Comfort Solutions. We install ductless HVAC systems in Old Bridge, Freehold, Marlboro, Manalapan, East Brunswick, and throughout the Central Jersey area.
Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 to schedule your consultation.