Elite® Series XP14 Heat Pump
The Lennox Elite® Series XP14 heat pump offers reliable and responsible home heating and cooling season after season, and it’s the brand name the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning recommend to all your friends and neighbors! Since 1977, we’ve been installing and servicing heat pumps throughout the central New Jersey area, and we’ve come to rely on the dependability and performance of Lennox products.
If you’re ready to install the Elite® Series XP14 heat pump in your home, call Arctic Air Conditioning today at 732-455-9110!
Here are some of the top features of the XP14:
- Efficiency rating of up to 16.50 SEER and 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Precision-engineered scroll compressor has a special compressor sound-dampening system that assures smooth, quiet operation
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan delivers quiet operation
This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details.
- Sound levels as low as 71 dB which is much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient, and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.50 SEER and 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual fuel capability can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet has a heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish, and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance, protects coils from damage, and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage
Start Saving Money & Improving Comfort Today
Are you ready to take control of your home’s comfort and energy bill? Contact Arctic Air Conditioning today to schedule a consultation for an Elite® Series XP14 heat pump installation in Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, or Ocean County, NJ!
You can contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110!
Product Brochures and Manuals
Lennox XP14 Heat Pump
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 16.50 SEER/9.20 HSPF heat pump vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER/6.80 HSPF rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER/7.70 HSPF rating. The regions used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications for DOE heating region 4, with 800 cooling hours, 2,250 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.