Cooling Products: Merit® Series 13ACX
Are you looking for an efficient and economical air conditioner for your central New Jersey home? Check out the Lennox Merit® Series 13ACX air conditioner! The pros at Arctic Air Conditioning recommend Lennox products because we depend on their durability and integrity.
If you’re interested in installing a new air conditioner, contact us by filling out the form on this page or calling 732-455-9110!
Here are some of the top features of the 13ACX:
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 13.00 SEER
- Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details.
- Sound levels—as low as 76 dB
- Direct-drive fan—precision-balanced direct-drive outdoor fan is designed to provide quieter operation and longer product life
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system*
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 13.00 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—meets the EPA’s most stringent environmental guidelines
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you’re interested in installation the Lennox Merit® Series 13ACX air conditioner in the central New Jersey area, contact Arctic Air Conditioning today by calling 732-455-9110 or contacting us online!
Product Brochures and Manuals
Lennox 13ACX Air Conditioner
*Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat