Ductless HVAC Replacement in New Jersey
Do You Need to Replace Your Old HVAC System with a New Mitsubishi Mini-Split?
Whether you want to replace an aging HVAC system with a new one or you have a failing ductless mini-split that requires replacement, the expert technicians at Arctic Air Conditioning are here for you. We provide complete ductless HVAC replacement services throughout Central Jersey, and we can help you select a new system that is ideal for your needs and budget.
Schedule a ductless HVAC replacement consultation with Arctic Air Conditioning in Old Bridge by calling (732) 455-9110 or contacting us online today!
When Is It Time for a Ductless Mini-Split Replacement?
Whether you have a forced air HVAC system or a ductless mini-split in your home, there are a few signs that it’s time for a replacement (and that repairs won’t cut it any longer). Some of the most common indicators include:
- Energy bills that are higher than usual – If your energy bills are slowly rising over time or you’re noticing they are staying dramatically higher than normal, it’s time to call in the help of a professional. Rising and spiking energy bills are a big indicator that everything isn’t working like it’s supposed to.
- Temperatures are inconsistent or uncomfortable throughout your home – Is your system not up to the task of heating or cooling your home? Over time, all equipment eventually fails. If your HVAC system can’t keep your home at an even, comfortable temperature, it may be time to upgrade.
- Breakdowns and repairs are becoming increasingly frequent – When your system breaks down more than once a year, it’s a sure sign that there’s a bigger issue at hand. Your system should operate fairly normally with routine maintenance, so if you’re experiencing numerous breakdowns or repairs, it’s time to consider a new system.
To schedule ductless HVAC replacement in Central Jersey, contact us online or call (732) 455-9110 today!
Central vs. Ductless HVAC
Before making the switch from central HVAC to a ductless mini-split, consider the benefits of both systems in order to make the best decision for your home.
Benefits of Central Heating & Cooling
Central HVAC systems:
- Provide whole-house heating and cooling
- Are widely available
- Are relatively affordable
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Splits
- Are perfect for homes without ductwork
- Offer zoning capabilities
- Have easy installation
To learn more about the differences between central HVAC and ductless mini-split systems, get in touch with the experts by contacting us online or calling (732) 455-9110 today!
Can You Replace a Central HVAC System with a Ductless Mini-Split?
The short answer to this question is, “Yes!” In virtually any home, you can install a ductless mini-split in place of your existing HVAC system. They are especially popular for people who need:
- An HVAC system to retrofit their house without central heating and air.
- Additional spot cooling and heating throughout the house.
- Heating and cooling in areas of their house that are not already conditioned like the attic, garage, a home addition, etc.
- An upgraded HVAC system.
If you want to replace your existing HVAC system with a ductless mini-split in your central New Jersey home, all you have to do is call Arctic Air Conditioning. We sell and install Mitsubishi systems and can meet your needs with a system that is right for you.
To replace your central HVAC system with a Mitsubishi ductless mini-split, call us at (732) 455-9110 or contact us online today!
Ductless HVAC Replacement in Old Bridge, NJ
Since 1977, Arctic Air Conditioning has been providing the highest quality HVAC service in Central Jersey throughout Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, and Somerset counties. Check out our testimonials to see why our neighbors call us whenever they need maintenance, repair, and anything in between!
When you’re ready to replace your HVAC system, call the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning. We can help you select a new ductless mini-split system that will improve your home’s comfort and lower your energy bill!
Contact us online or call (732) 455-9110 to get a free estimate or schedule ductless HVAC replacement today!