HVAC Replacement with Ductless Mini-Splits in Central Jersey
Do You Need to Replace Your Old HVAC System with a New Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Mini-Split?
Whether you want to replace an aging HVAC system with a new one or you have a failing ductless mini-split that requires replacement, the expert technicians at Arctic Air Conditioning are here for you. We provide complete ductless HVAC replacement services throughout Central Jersey, and we can help you select a new system that is ideal for your needs and budget.
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating offers industry-leading Zoned Comfort Solutions™ perfect for New Jersey homeowners. Whether you’re dealing with hot or cold spots in parts of your home or just want to update your home’s outdated HVAC equipment with something more efficient, Mitsubishi Electric products can help.
Schedule a ductless HVAC replacement consultation with Arctic Air Conditioning in Old Bridge by calling 732-455-9110 or contacting us online today!
Up to $1,200 in Rebates Available!
Now through June 30, 2018, Mitsubishi Electric is offering up to $1,200 in rebates on qualifying ductless systems. Call Arctic Air Conditioning today to learn more about this amazing offer!
When Is it Time for a Ductless Mini-Split Replacement?
Whether you have a forced air HVAC system or a ductless mini-split in your home, there are a few signs that it’s time for a replacement (and that repairs won’t cut it any longer). Some of the most common indicators include:
- Energy bills that are higher than usual – If your energy bills have risen substantially in recent years, it’s time to call in the help of a professional. High energy bills without an increase in rate from your energy company are a big indicator that everything isn’t working like it’s supposed to.
- Temperatures are inconsistent or uncomfortable throughout your home – Is your system not up to the task of heating or cooling your home? Over time, all equipment eventually fails. If your HVAC system can’t keep your home at an even, comfortable temperature, it may be time to upgrade.
- Breakdowns and repairs are becoming increasingly frequent – When your system breaks down more than once a year, it’s a sure sign that there’s a bigger issue at hand. Your system should operate fairly normally with routine maintenance, so if you’re experiencing numerous breakdowns or repairs, it’s time to consider a new system.
To schedule ductless HVAC replacement in Central Jersey, contact us today!
Advantages of Ductless HVAC Systems
Before making the switch from central HVAC to a ductless mini-split, consider the benefits so you can make the best decision for your home.
Ductless mini-splits from Mitsubishi Electric offer:
- Energy efficiency. Older cooling and heating solutions operate all the way on or all the way off. Mitsubishi Electric’s Zoned Comfort Solutions adjust to meet your comfort demands while using the minimum energy required.
- Whisper-quiet operation. Tired of the clanging sound of your system turning on and off? Mitsubishi Electric ductless systems are so quiet that you won’t hear how hard they’re working.
- Easy installation. The Mitsubishi Electric trained technicians at Arctic Air Conditioning can install your new ductless HVAC system quickly and with minimal ductwork—you only need a small opening to run refrigerant piping.
To learn more about ductless mini-split systems, get in touch with the experts by contacting us online or calling 732-455-9110 today!
Can You Replace a Central HVAC System with a Ductless Mini-Split?
The short answer to this question is, “Yes!” In virtually any home, you can install a ductless mini-split in place of your existing HVAC system. They are especially popular with people who need:
- An HVAC system to retrofit their house without central heating and air.
- Additional spot cooling and heating throughout the house.
- Heating and cooling in areas of their house that are not already conditioned like the attic, garage, a home addition, etc.
- An upgraded HVAC system.
If you want to replace your existing HVAC system with a ductless mini-split in your central New Jersey home, all you have to do is call Arctic Air Conditioning. We sell and install Mitsubishi Electric systems and can meet your needs with a system that is right for you.
To replace your central HVAC system with a Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini-split, call us today!
Ductless HVAC Replacement in Old Bridge & Central Jersey
Since 1977, Arctic Air Conditioning has been providing the highest quality HVAC service in Central Jersey throughout Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, and Somerset counties. Check out our testimonials to see why our neighbors call us whenever they need maintenance, repair, and anything in between!
When you’re ready to replace your HVAC system, call the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning. We can help you select a new ductless mini-split system that will improve your home’s comfort and lower your energy bill!
Contact us online or call 732-455-9110 to get a free estimate or schedule ductless HVAC replacement today!