Cooling Products: Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XC25
Choosing a new air conditioner can be difficult—how do you know you’re getting the best system out there? At Arctic Air Conditioning, we recommend the Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XC25 air conditioner when you’re looking for the best of the best.
Schedule your AC installation in central New Jersey today by calling 732-455-9110 or filling out the form in the sidebar.
Here are some of the top features of the XC25:
- Efficiency rating of up to 25 SEER can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard air conditioner.
- Precise Comfort™ technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1 percent for the ultimate in temperature control.
- Variable-capacity, inverter controlled operation works much like the cruise control system of high performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary. In the XC25, cooling capacity automatically adjusts up or down, based upon cooling demand, to use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain temperature within 0.5 degrees of your thermostat setpoint.
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 59 dB, up to 50% quieter than a standard air conditioner.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 59 dB, up to 50 percent quieter than a standard air conditioner
- Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan delivers ultra-quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
- SilentComfort fan grille provides vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Insulated compressor compartment minimizes operating sounds with innovative, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts
- Precise Comfort™ technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1 percent for the ultimate in temperature control
- Climate IQ™ technology modifies system output depending on geographical area to deliver greater comfort and humidity control
- Variable-speed inverter controlled motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity in your home
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2013. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2013 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- One of the most precise and efficient air conditioner you can buy
- Efficiency ratings of up to 25 SEER which can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- Variable-capacity operation works much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary, within 0.5 degrees of your set temperature, to provide maximum energy efficiency
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- Renewable energy resource delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- SilentComfort™ outdoor fan motor with composite fan blades provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ cabinet – heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance; protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and covered components
Schedule Your Installation Consultation Today
Do you want to install one of the most precise and efficient air conditioners on the market today? Schedule your installation consultation in central New Jersey with Arctic Air Conditioning! Just give us a call at 732-455-9110 or contact us online!
Product Brochures and Manuals
Lennox XC25 Air Conditioner
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 25.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending December 2012). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touch Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.