Gas Line Plumbing Services in Central Jersey
Gas Line Installation & Repair
Whether you’re interested in installing gas lines to your home for the first time or you need an existing gas line repaired, you should leave the task to a qualified professional. Timely, reliable service will get your natural gas set up quickly and easily.
If you need gas line installation or repair in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Union, or Ocean County, New Jersey, give Arctic Air Conditioning a call at 732-455-9110!
Interested in an oil-to-gas conversion? Learn more here »
The Importance of Your Gas Line
Modern comfort depends on reliable appliances. Whether it is your hot water heater, furnace, or stove, a solid and reliable gas line is the key to keeping the food cooked, the clothes cleaned, and the heat on. Natural gas is an efficient, effective, and reliable fuel that you can depend on throughout the year.
Gas Line Installation
Are you tired of heating your home with expensive electric heaters? Are you sick of dealing with bulky, messy on-site oil or propane storage tanks? Gas line installation lets you do away with these troubles while taking advantage of all the benefits of natural gas, including:
- Lower environmental impact: Natural gas is the cleanest traditional fuel you can use to heat your home and water. It’s far more efficient than electricity, which helps lower your environmental impact.
- Affordability: Natural gas is much cheaper than electricity, meaning your switch to a natural gas furnace and water heater will save you money on operating costs for years to come.
- Convenience: With a gas line leading directly to your property, you can heat your home and cook food without ever worrying about refilling propane or oil storage tanks.
- Energy security: The U.S. has abundant domestic natural gas reserves, making it a great fuel to offset oil from foreign countries or coal used to produce electricity.
Contact our gas line plumbers today!
Gas Line Repair
Like other infrastructure, gas lines don’t last forever. Soil movement and compaction, an irresponsible dig, and electrolysis are all possible reasons a gas pipe can become damaged and require repair. If your gas line system is aging, be prepared to schedule a repair from a professional as problems crop up.
The good news is you can schedule a gas leak inspection to help you spot problems before they become an emergency. Small leaks can be repaired on the spot to save you time, money, and stress later down the road.
If you need gas leak repair, exit your home immediately, call your gas company, and dial 911 to ensure your family is safe in the event of an explosion!
Benefits of Gas Line Repair
Are you worried about a natural gas explosion? Are your appliances not delivering the performance you desire? Is your family getting sick on the fumes wafting through your property? Gas line repairs will address all of these concerns and more. The benefits of prompt and reliable gas line repairs include:
- Safety. Repairing the pipe removes the risk of fire or explosion.
- Reliability. Gas line repairs should only be performed by licensed, insured, and highly-trained plumbing specialists. This ensures that the repair is reliable and won’t result in the need for subsequent repair calls for the same issue.
- Dependability. A professional gas line repair will ensure that when you turn on your furnace, switch on the stove, or turn the faucet, you will have the steady flow of natural gas your appliances depend on to create the comfort you desire.
Contact Arctic Air at 732-455-9110 to learn more about our gas line repair services and to schedule an appointment for your home or business in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Union, or Ocean County.
Gas Line Service Cost
Gas line installation costs $12 to $25 per linear foot, and repairs are $6 to $7 per foot. Get free estimates from gas plumbers at Arctic Air Conditioning near you by contacting us online or calling us at 732-455-9110.
Schedule Gas Line Services in Central NJ
Arctic Air Conditioning offers gas line repair and replacement for customers in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, and Ocean counties. If you require services, or you want to request an inspection for your peace of mind, contact Arctic Air Conditioning.
If you have a gas line emergency, call us immediately at 732-455-9110 or contact us online.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gas Line Repairs and Gas Line Installation
Are Permits Required for Gas Line Installation or Repairs?
We secure all necessary permits to perform gas line installations and other services. Once the installation or repair is complete, it’s necessary to have the pipe inspected to ensure that the installation/repairs comply with all area building codes.
Can I Dig Up the Gas Line Myself to Save Time?
You should never attempt to dig up and repair a gas line yourself. Digging can cause sparks, damage the pipe, and can put your life and home in danger. It can also cause considerable damage to your landscaping. Please don’t do it. It won’t save that much time, and the risks are far greater than the time or money you will save.
What Causes Gas Line Problems?
Gas lines can leak for any number of reasons. Tree roots can infiltrate the pipe, soil movement can cause connections to break loose, and soil compaction can crush the pipe.
How Much Will Gas Line Repairs Cost?
Repairs typically cost around $6-7 per foot to perform. At Arctic Air, we will provide you with a free estimate before we get to work.
How Long Does it Take to Complete Repairs?
Duration depends on the extent of the damage. We don’t rush our work because we focus on making sure each detail is properly addressed. Prior to working on your pipes, we will estimate how long the repairs will take to complete.
Contact Arctic Air at 732-455-9110 for more information about the gas line services we offer in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Union, or Ocean County.