Arctic Air Conditioning is a family-run business that has served Middlesex County since 1977. We specialize in residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality. Our philosophy is to provide top of the line equipment with the best installation and maintenance available in the industry. Our heating and cooling services include (but are not limited to):
New heating or cooling system installation or replacement
Free estimates on new heating and cooling installations and replacements
Financing for qualifying heating and cooling installations or repairs
HVAC for new construction
All heating or cooling service related issues
Emergency HVAC service
Preferred maintenance agreements on all HVAC products
We also provide free estimates for most jobs. No matter what your HVAC needs in the Highland Park area, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly, and within your budget!
Star Studded! Many notable figures have called Highland Park home, including Earle Dickson, the inventor of the Band-Aid; Roy Lichtenstein, a prominent American pop artist; and L.J. Smith, a tight end in the NFL.
Did You Know? Highland Park’s industrial community was home to a number of major companies, including Johnson & Johnson. In fact, it’s known as the birthplace of the Band-Aid!
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing installation, repair, and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems—from furnaces to heat pumps to boilers. We are an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment, including:
At Arctic, we know air conditioning—it’s in our name! It can get really hot and humid in Highland Park, and even a few days without a working air conditioner can be pretty miserable. That’s where Arctic Air Conditioning comes in! We provide a huge variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services, from air conditioner repair and air conditioner replacement to air conditioner inspection and air conditioner tune-ups!
Did you know that indoor air quality can be as much as 100 times worse than outdoor air quality? At Arctic Air Conditioning, we’re big on indoor air quality.
Your home’s indoor air quality has little to do with how clean your house is—even if you stay tidy, you could be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, mold—you name it! That’s why we have such a huge variety of IAQ systems and services for our Highland Park customers. Give us a call today if you need to install a PureAir Air Purification system, a Healthy Climate UVC Germicidal Light system or 16 Media Air Cleaner or an Aprilaire whole-house humidifier!
Highland Park Area HVAC Contractors
No matter what your heating, cooling, or home comfort needs are in Highland Park, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas in Middlesex County, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered!
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.