Is a Whole-House Humidifier Worth It?
Dry, uncomfortable air is a common complaint among homeowners in the central New Jersey area. Many people choose to use single-room humidifiers to solve the problem, which can make a mess at best or diminish indoor air quality at worst.
Single-room humidifiers are an inefficient and imperfect solution to a much bigger problem. The heating process of furnaces (one of the most common central heating systems available in our area) dries out the air in your home, leaving you with dry lips and skin and a sore throat. So what is the solution? At Arctic Air Conditioning, we recommend whole-house humidifiers because they attack the problem at the source—your air handler.
Install a whole-house humidifier in your central NJ home—contact the experts by filling out the form in the sidebar or giving us a call at 732-455-9110.
Why We Recommend Whole-House Humidifiers
There are so many reasons why we recommend whole-house humidifiers to our clients experiencing discomfort during the winter.
Whole-House Humidifiers Can:
- Reduce heating bills because the moisture in the air can actually make it feel warmer, so you can lower the temperature on your thermostat without sacrificing comfort
- Reduce mold and mildew growth compared to one-room reservoir humidifiers
- Help ease coughs, colds, flu, and hay fever
- Reduce static electricity and improve your indoor air quality
- Help you breathe easier, as the moist air is easier on your lungs (especially for asthma sufferers)
- Keep wood floors, furniture, wallpaper, etc. hydrated, and prevent cracking
- Help reduce dust particles and kill bacteria
Schedule Your Installation Consultation Today
Do you want to take control of the humidity levels in your home? The experts at Arctic Air Conditioning are here to help. Our fully trained and licensed technicians can visit your home, assess your system, and discuss your humidifier options.
See some of the whole-house humidifiers we install »
Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 to schedule your humidifier installation.