Find out what the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning can do for you. We’ve been the trusted name in heating and air conditioning in central New Jersey since 1977, and we can help you with any installation, replacement, or repair.
Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 to learn more!
Brands We Install
We install two brands of heating and cooling equipment: Lennox and Uponor.
Learn more about the thermostats we install »
Learn more about the indoor air quality products we install »
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we are a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, meaning we are trained and independently evaluated on a regular basis to deliver a level of comfort and service no one else can match. In fact, we have received numerous awards from Lennox, including the Dave Lennox Award (2011, 2012) and the Lennox Circle of Excellence (2006, 2007, 2010).
We install a full line of energy-efficient Lennox air conditioners and heating products. Contact us today to find the system that is right for your home and your budget!
Learn more about Lennox »
Radiant floor heating installations have been growing in popularity over the years, and we are proud to install Uponor products at Arctic Air Conditioning. Uponor is a leading manufacturer of plumbing and heating systems for residential and commercial buildings across North America and Europe.
Learn more about Uponor products »
Other HVAC Brands We Repair & Service
We repair and service all brands, makes, and models of HVAC equipment, including:
- Rheem – Known for industry-leading technology, Rheem is a top-rated brand. They also back their products with excellent warranties.
- Carrier – This company started the air conditioning world. We’re proud to say they are still innovators.
- Goodman – This American-made company offers affordable HVAC systems and packaged units.
- Ruud – Ruud HVAC systems are known for their high SEER ratings.
- York – York makes excellent air conditioners known for their durability.
- Comfortmaker – With Comfortmaker HVAC systems, you receive one of the best warranties in the industry.
- Bryant – The Bryant name is a trustworthy one in the HVAC world.
- Trane – What stands out about Trane is the long-expected life span of their products.
- Maytag – A leading HVAC brand, Maytag has dependable systems.
- Honeywell – Honeywell’s HVAC systems are known for their quiet operation.
- And more!
No matter what brand of HVAC equipment you have installed, the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning can help you with any repairs and services you may need. We can come out to your New Jersey home and assess your system to figure out what’s going on and repair it in a timely manner — and if it can’t be repaired, we can help you select a new Lennox system that fits your needs and budget.
Plumbing Brands We Install & Repair
Arctic Air Conditioning repairs and replaces different water heater brands, including:
About Arctic Air Conditioning
Arctic Air Conditioning is a family-run business that has been serving Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, and Ocean counties since 1977. We specialize in residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, humidification, and indoor air quality. Our goal is to provide top-of-the-line equipment with the best installation and service available in the industry.
Why have your friends and neighbors relied on us since 1977?
- Availability: Service is available seven days a week. We have a fully stocked inventory of parts and supplies for the following manufactures: Lennox, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, York, Carrier, Bryant, Comfortmaker, Trane, and many more!
- Reliability: You can rely on us to install and service your equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customization: We’ll customize a system to meet your heating and air conditioning needs.
- Top award-winning Lennox Dealer: We are a Lennox Premiere Dealer and have received the highest award from Lennox, the “Dave Lennox Award,” which is awarded to the top 25 dealers in North America.
- Installations: Our equipment is installed by highly qualified, fully insured technicians who take pride in each and every job they complete.
- Cost: We’ll provide you with quality equipment and service at affordable prices. Technical advice is given over the phone at no charge.
Schedule Your Installation or Service Today!
If you’re in the central New Jersey area, call the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning to schedule your HVAC installation or repair.
You can contact us online or call 732-455-9110 to schedule a consultation!