Ductless HVAC in Central New Jersey
Ductless HVAC systems, also known as ductless mini-splits, are growing in popularity as homeowners recognize their benefits. Ductless systems are ideal for spot heating and cooling, keeping a home addition comfortable, or retrofitting an existing HVAC system. If you require ductless heating and cooling services, look to Arctic Air Conditioning for all your HVAC needs. Our NATE-certified technicians guarantee the best service at a price you can afford. Check out our financing options to learn about how you can save even more on your ductless HVAC system.
To learn more about Arctic Air Conditioning or to get a free estimate, call (732) 455-9110 or contact us online today!
Ductless Heating & Cooling Services in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean & Somerset Counties
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we offer:
Ductless HVAC Installation
The most common reason to prefer a ductless mini-split over central heating and cooling is if your home (or a recent addition) lacks ductwork. Excellent energy efficiency and minimally invasive installation make ductless HVAC a great choice.
Installation is as simple as this:
- Mount the indoor component to the wall or ceiling.
- Set up the outdoor component on a concrete slab outside your home.
- Connect the two components with a conduit traveling through a three-inch hole in the wall.
Our team can install a Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner in your home and complete the job in a timely, professional manner.
Ductless HVAC Repair
While ductless mini-splits are robust machines, they occasionally break down and require repair. If your system is acting up, call Arctic Air Conditioning to get a thorough inspection and comprehensive repair services.
You should call in a professional for a repair if:
- The ductless mini-split is producing unpleasant sounds or odors.
- The unit isn’t heating or cooling the way it should.
- The system won’t turn on.
- The indoor air handler isn’t running properly.
- The outdoor component is having problems.
Ductless HVAC Replacement
If you already have a ductless mini-split, you understand how such a system can work to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. However, if your existing unit is aging, it might not perform as well as it used to.
It may be time for a replacement if:
- Your energy bills are inexplicably and drastically higher than usual.
- Indoor temperatures are inconsistent.
- The mini-split can’t keep your home comfortable anymore.
- Breakdowns and repairs are growing increasingly frequent.
If you need a new system, consider a high-quality Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner.
Ductless HVAC Maintenance
Routine maintenance is the best way to keep your ductless HVAC system running properly for many years to come. Some maintenance tasks, such as changing the air filter, are easy to perform yourself. Others require the experience, tools, and know-how of a professional technician.
Schedule annual preventative maintenance for your ductless mini-split and enjoy these benefits:
- Longer equipment lifespan.
- Increased energy efficiency for lower utility bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Improved home comfort.
- Fewer repairs and unexpected breakdowns.
Schedule Ductless HVAC Services in Central NJ
If you need any of the above services for your ductless mini-split system—or if you want to install a new HVAC system for your home—get in touch with the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning. We would be happy to help your home become as comfortable and efficient as possible. We proudly serve Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, and Somerset counties and everywhere in between throughout central New Jersey! Check out our rebates to save with an energy-efficient HVAC system.
To schedule ductless HVAC installation, repair, replacement, or maintenance, call Arctic Air Conditioning at (732) 455-9110 or contact us online today!