Arctic Comfort Club: HVAC Maintenance Contracts
Heating & AC Maintenance Agreements for Central Jersey Homeowners
Looking for a way to make your HVAC system last longer, operate more efficiently, and keep you comfortable year-round? There’s no better way to ensure your system will run efficiently and effectively for years to come than signing up for a service contract with Arctic Air Conditioning.
When you sign up for Arctic Comfort Club, you become one of our preferred HVAC maintenance family members, which means you’ll get top priority for all service requests as well as many other benefits. No matter what type of system you have, we’ve got you covered.
Call 732-455-9110 today to learn more about Arctic Comfort Club or to sign up!
Arctic Comfort Club Benefits
The Comfort Club is our way of rewarding our loyal customers and offering even better service. When you enroll in our HVAC maintenance program, your tune-up will cost the same as our traditional 22-point inspection, but you’ll also get these great benefits:
- 15% off service repairs
- $50 each year in Arctic Bucks which can be applied toward new system installation*
- One low diagnostic charge (no extra fees for after-hours or weekend service)
- 5% off indoor air quality products
- Extended warranty—The typical one-year parts warranty is extended to a two-year warranty. Plus, if we install your system and you get it serviced every year from the date of installation, we’ll extend your warranty from two to five years on labor!
- Priority service
*Maxes out at $500
What If I Just Want a Tune-Up?
If you want to schedule a heating or air conditioning inspection without enrolling in a maintenance contract, you can do that. However, you’ll pay the same price as Comfort Club members without getting any of the benefits. It just makes more sense to enroll!
Why Schedule HVAC Maintenance in the First Place?
- Longer lifespan for your heating and air conditioning systems
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
- Improved performance and home comfort
- Fewer necessary repairs and untimely breakdowns
Enroll in Arctic Comfort Club Today!
When you choose Arctic Air Conditioning as your HVAC service partner, you can rest easy knowing you’re working with a reliable and reputable family-owned company. We’ve been serving families in central New Jersey since 1977, and our technicians are the best in the business. We’ve won many awards for service excellence and our technicians are NATE-certified. We are committed to providing excellent service, affordable solutions, and unmatched value to our customers every day—and our Comfort Club is an extension of that commitment.
Start reaping the benefits of our Comfort Club agreements today. Give us a call at 732-455-9110 or contact us online to sign up and start saving!