Arctic Air Conditioning Is Here for You
During this time, we want to ensure our community knows that we are still open and here for your HVAC, plumbing, and indoor air quality needs. While we are still working to keep your NJ home running efficiently, our number one priority is your safety and health.
At this time, we are doing virtual sales calls, so our team does not need to be in your home to provide you with a quote. You can still reach the Arctic Air team online or by calling 732-455-9110.
We’re in This Together
Arctic Air has implemented some safety precautions for everyone’s health, including:
- Hand-washing, protective masks, shoe covers, gloves, and safety glasses during every appointment
- Social distancing, including no handshakes
- We will ask our customers if everyone is healthy in the home before coming out for service. If you are unable to have us in your home and you need filters, we are happy to deliver filters.
Our Proactive Safety Actions
During the current threat and spread of COVID-19, our employees and technicians have been taking additional precautions before, during, and after each appointment. For weeks now, we have been taking the most thorough safety precautions to ensure that we can continue to keep our customers comfortable at home.
- Our warehouse is closed to any non-warehouse employees. This ensures that just one individual has handled any part or product that will be installed in your home.
- Social distancing: We are strictly abiding by all social distancing suggestions. You receive real-time tracking when our techs are on their way; therefore, you are welcome to clear areas that we will be working in to accommodate the suggestions.
- All company and department-wide meetings have moved to virtual meetings. These are evolving and focused on proper compliance with our updated health standards.
- We have provided additional gloves, foot coverings, hand sanitizer, and cleaning products to ensure all tools and workspaces are completely clean.
- While this has always been a part of our business practice, we have provided extra products to ensure this is being done in excess.
- Our 16,000 square foot warehouse is still completely stocked. This will allow us to do our very best to service or install your equipment in just one visit. Follow up visits to your home will not be required due to lack of equipment.
Call Arctic Air for HVAC, Plumbing & Indoor Air Quality Services Today
We understand that the heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and indoor air quality services we provide are essential to the quality of everyday life and to the comfort of your home. Our team is still here for you, and we are open to assisting our New Jersey community with any home services.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at Arctic Air Conditioning for trusted HVAC, plumbing, and indoor air quality services – call us today at 732-455-9110 or reach us online! If you need us, we will be there!