Water Heater Replacement in NJ
Tank & Tanklesss Water Heater Replacements Throughout Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer & Ocean Counties
Do you need to replace the water heater in your home? Get in touch with the Arctic Air Conditioning team. We service gas, electric, tankless and other models and offer high-quality replacement services.
Call 732-455-9110 or contact us online to schedule your service in Central Jersey!
Do You Need to Replace Your Water Heater?
If you need to install a new water heater in your home, look to the professionals at Arctic Air Conditioning. We can help you select the best model for your needs—and you can rest assured installation will be done correctly and in a timely manner.
Not sure if you need replacement? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Your water heater is not producing enough hot water: If your water heater stops doing its job, there could be a number of reasons why, from a pilot light issue to a broken thermostat. If your water doesn’t stay hot long enough, this also needs to be taken care of right away.
- Your water heater is leaking: Is there a water leak around the bottom of the heater? From a leak in the tank itself to a plumbing connection issue, there are a few different reasons why this may be happening.
- Your water heater has a build-up of minerals: If you have hard water, it may cause calcium mineral buildup. A water softener or scale filter is usually recommended.
- Your water heater is producing water that is discolored: If the water is discolored or “rusty” and you have a glass-lined tank, this is an indication that corrosion has formed inside it. It may also mean that the anode rod—an aluminum or magnesium rod that slowly dissolves into the tank to prevent corrosion—is failing.
- Your water heater has a bad odor: Foul odors are not a good sign and usually indicate a problem. A “rotten egg” smell is most likely caused by bacteria forming in built-up sediment.
- Your water heater is making a whining or banging noise: A high-pitched whining noise usually means that a layer of scale has built up on electric heating elements. A rumbling or banging noise can indicate that excessive sediment buildup is overheating the bottom of the tank, causing the water to boil and make a lot of noise.
We can tell you if you need to replace your unit—and we have experience working with electric and gas models (tankless and conventional/tank).
Water Heater Replacement in Central NJ
Arctic Air Conditioning replaces all types of water heaters. We serve homeowners all over New Jersey, in the Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, and Ocean County areas. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule your installation!