Whole-House Humidifier Services in Central Jersey
The hot, dry air from your home heating system can be downright unpleasant. It aggravates allergies, causes chapped lips and dry skin, and can even cause nosebleeds and dry out your furniture. So what can you do to avoid all these uncomfortable side effects that come with heating your home in the winter? At Arctic Air Conditioning, we recommend installing a whole-house humidifier.
Our humidifier services:
A whole-house humidifier will not only help you breathe easier during the winter but can also help reduce or eliminate static electricity, keep your wood floors and furniture healthy, and prevent your skin and lips from drying out and cracking.
Do you want to install a whole-house humidifier in your central New Jersey home? Call Arctic Air Conditioning today at 732-455-9110 or fill out the form to the right!
What Is a Whole-House Humidifier?
Whole-house humidifiers are connected to your home’s duct system. When you turn it on, it adds moisture to the air within your home. Humidifiers also help you breathe easier and keeps your skin looking fabulous. If you suffer from dry skin, nose bleeds, or a scratchy throat, a whole-house humidifier can clear these problems up in short order.
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we have been helping people control their indoor air since 1977, and our highly trained experts can solve your humidity problems by providing any of the following services:
- Whole-house humidifier installation & replacement – We can install a whole-house humidifier for your forced-air heating system to improve the overall comfort of your home this winter, and when it’s time for a replacement, we can do that, too! The professionals at Arctic Air Conditioning can efficiently install or replace your whole-house humidifier, so you never experience a lapse in comfort again!
- Whole-house humidifier repair & maintenance – If you have a whole-house humidifier in your home that isn’t regulating humidity levels properly, we can help! We can repair any problem, large or small—and we provide exceptional humidifier maintenance services to ensure your system runs efficiently all season long.
Are you ready to experience home comfort like never before? Call Arctic Air Conditioning today to learn more about how a whole-house humidifier can help you take control of your dry air this winter.
The Benefits of a Whole-House Humidifier
Whole-house humidifiers can:
- Help reduce heating bills since the moisture in the air can actually make it feel warmer
- Reduce mold and mildew growth compared to one-room reservoir humidifiers
- Help ease coughs, colds, flu, and hay fever
- Reduce static electricity as dry air often leads to static shocks
- Help you breathe easier as the moist air is easier on your lungs, especially for asthma sufferers
- Keep wood floors, furniture, wallpaper, etc. hydrated and prevent cracking
- Improve your indoor air quality by reducing dust particles and killing bacteria
Why Choose a Professional for Humidifier Services?
When you want it done right, you want to hire a professional to do the work. At Arctic Air Conditioning, our certified HVAC experts will ensure your whole-house humidifier delivers the indoor air quality you desire. We adhere to strict installation procedures and only recommend the best indoor air equipment for our clients.
There are plenty of reasons your friends, family, and neighbors choose Arctic Air Conditioning for all their heating and cooling needs. We invite you to contact us at 732-455-9110 to speak with our team about your needs and the indoor air quality services we proudly offer homeowners in the region.
Schedule Your Whole-House Humidifier Service Today
If you’re tired of putting up with uncomfortably dry air winter after winter, call Arctic Air Conditioning. Our experienced professionals can help you take control of your home’s humidity so you can enjoy a comfortable environment—no matter the season.
Call us today at 732-455-9110 or contact us online to request a consultation for your home in Central Jersey!
Frequently Asked Questions About Whole-House Humidifiers
How is indoor air quality tested?
Our teams use specialized equipment to sample the air within your home. We can identify a wide range of indoor air pollutants, including VOCs, cleaning chemicals, toxins, and more. The process takes one to three hours, depending on the size of the home and the tests we need to perform.
What types of whole-house humidifiers are available?
- Drum humidifiers rotate a belt through water, evaporating from the belt into the air within your return air duct.
- Flow-through humidifiers use an evaporator pad sprayed with a continuous stream of water that evaporates the air into the return air duct.
- Steam humidifiers use an electric current to heat and evaporate the water.
How are humidifiers controlled?
A humidistat controls each type of humidifier. Humidistats monitor the indoor air humidity and allows you to adjust it using simple, easy-to-understand controls and directions. It functions much like a thermostat and is typically placed right beside the humidifier unit.
Do you have more questions about whole-house humidifiers? Contact the HVAC experts at Arctic Air Conditioning at 732-455-9110. It is our pleasure to give you the answers you need to make the best decision for your needs.