Whole-House Humidifier Services
The hot, dry air from your home heating system can be downright unpleasant. It aggravates allergies, causes chapped lips and dry skin, and can even cause nosebleeds and dry out your furniture. So what can you do to avoid all these uncomfortable side effects that come with heating your home in in the winter? At Arctic Air Conditioning, we recommend installing a whole-house humidifier.
Our humidifier services:
A whole-house humidifiers will not only help you breathe easier during the winter, but can also help reduce or eliminate static electricity, keep your wood floors and furniture healthy, and prevent your skin and lips from drying out and cracking.
Do you want to install a whole-house humidifier in your central New Jersey home? Call Arctic Air Conditioning today at 732-455-9110 or fill out the form to the right!
Furnace Humidifiers in Hamilton, Monroe & Surrounding Areas
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we have been helping people control their indoor air since 1977, and our highly trained experts can solve your humidity problems by providing any of the following services:
- Whole-house humidifier installation & replacement – We can install a whole-house humidifier for your forced-air heating system to improve the overall comfort of your home this winter, and when it’s time for a replacement, we can do that, too! The professionals at Arctic Air Conditioning can efficiently install or replace your whole-house humidifier so you never experience a lapse in comfort again!
- Whole-house humidifier repair & maintenance – If you have a whole-house humidifier in your home that isn’t regulating humidity levels properly, we can help! We can repair any problem, large or small—and we provide exceptional humidifier maintenance services to ensure your system runs efficiently all season long.
Are you ready to experience home comfort like never before? Call Arctic Air Conditioning today to learn more about how a whole-house humidifier can help you take control of your dry air this winter.
The Benefits of a Whole-House Humidifier
Whole-house humidifiers can:
- Reduce heating bills, as the moisture in the air can actually make it feel warmer
- Reduce mold and mildew growth compared to one-room reservoir humidifiers
- Help ease coughs, colds, flu, and hay fever
- Reduce static electricity and improve your indoor air quality
- Help you breathe easier, as the moist air is easier on your lungs, (especially for asthma sufferers)
- Keep wood floors, furniture, wallpaper, etc. hydrated, and prevent cracking
- Help reduce dust particles and kill bacteria
Schedule Your Whole-House Humidifier Service Today
If you’re tired of putting up with uncomfortably dry air winter after winter, call Arctic Air Conditioning. Our experienced professionals can help you take control of your home’s humidity so you can enjoy a comfortable environment—no matter the season.
Call us today at 732-455-9110 or contact us online to request a consultation for your home in Hamilton, Monroe, or a nearby area in Central Jersey!