Gas Furnace Maintenance in New Jersey
Gas furnaces are the most popular home heating option in the United States. At Arctic Air Conditioning, we pull out all the stops to help keep your gas furnace in pristine condition. Our NATE-certified HVAC technicians are always ready to help keep you warm and cozy all winter!
What Causes Gas Furnaces To Break
Gas furnaces are strong and sturdy, but that doesn’t mean they won’t ever break down. When gas furnaces break, there are some common causes we look for first. These include:
- Dirty or clogged air filters
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Blown fuses or tripped breakers
- Pilot light failure
- Malfunctioning blower motor
- Blocked ductwork or vents
- Air leaks within the system
- Clogged or disconnected fuel supply
- Sediment blocking the drainage hose
- Other mechanical issues
Our certified HVAC technicians will thoroughly inspect your system to determine what’s causing the trouble. Once we correct the problem, we will test the system to ensure the repairs effectively resolve the issue.
Is your furnace on the fritz? Call Arctic Air Conditioning at (732) 455-9110. We’ll send a technician to your home as soon as possible.
What To Expect During a Gas Furnace Inspection
Our routine gas furnace inspections are among the most thorough in the industry. We inspect your system from top to bottom to ensure all components are in good condition and all operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
During a gas furnace inspection, our maintenance professionals will perform a broad range of tests and checks, including:
- Inspecting your vents and intake grill for air leaks or blockages
- Checking and replacing the air filter as needed
- Checking the blower motor and cleaning out any debris
- Testing seals on the blower access door
- Lubricating any moving parts within the motor
- Testing for CO leaks
- Examining and tightening electrical connections
- Inspecting blower motor belt for wear and tear
- Examining the thermocouple
- Checking the gas line to confirm proper connection
- Conducting an amp-draw test on the blower motor
Is your gas furnace overdue for its annual inspection? Don’t wait any longer! Contact Arctic Air Conditioning at (732) 455-9110.
We will tell you more about our gas furnace maintenance services and schedule the soonest possible appointment.
Arctic Air Can Help Maintain Your Gas Furnace
Our HVAC technicians are masters at our craft. Each member of our team has extensive training on gas furnace maintenance and can service new systems or units that are 20 years old. We can maintain a full range of brands and have a well-stocked parts inventory so we can quickly replace any damaged or worn-out components.
Most importantly, our technicians are expert communicators. We are happy to tell you everything you want to know about the condition of your furnace, the maintenance procedures we perform, and any furnace repairs we recommend.
Have questions about gas furnace maintenance? Contact Arctic Air Conditioning at (732) 455-9110.
We’re happy to provide the answers you need to achieve the comfort you desire.
Arctic Air Is Here for You!
At Arctic Air Conditioning, our NATE-certified HVAC technicians are proud of the services we provide. For more than 40 years, our teams have helped homeowners in Old Bridge, NJ, and surrounding communities stay comfortable year after year.
When you want service you can count on and repairs you can rely on, we are ready to be your first choice for HVAC service in New Jersey!
Contact Arctic Air Conditioning at (732) 455-9110 to schedule service for your gas furnace and other HVAC systems in New Jersey.