Furnace Services in Old Bridge & Central New Jersey
Furnace service from Arctic Air Conditioning in Old Bridge helps keep your furnace working efficiently, so your family stays warm all winter. Call the heating specialists Central New Jersey has called for fast, reliable furnace care since 1977.
Need emergency furnace service? We provide:
Schedule your furnace services throughout Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, and Somerset counties. We serve the entire area, from Middletown to Old Bridge and everywhere in between.
Contact us online or call 732-455-9110 today.
Save on Your Furnace Service
Save on your furnace services and regular maintenance this year by investing in a heating maintenance agreement with Arctic Air Conditioning. Our service contract includes:
- A complete furnace inspection
- Priority emergency service seven days a week
- 15% discount on any future work during the contract period
- And more
Learn more about our heating maintenance agreements»
Our Furnace Services
How well your furnace performs throughout its life depends on its sizing and installation quality. Poorly sized and installed furnaces require many repairs and generally need to be replaced earlier.
Skip the hassle by calling Arctic Air Conditioning. We’ve been doing business in New Jersey since 1977, providing expert gas furnace installation in Monmouth, Ocean, Mercer, Middlesex, Somerset County, and the surrounding areas.
As reliable as properly installed and maintained furnaces are, they only have a life span of about 10 to 15 years. When it’s time to replace your aging furnace, our experts can remove your old unit and replace it with a new, more energy-efficient furnace that will last you for years.
If you want to improve your home’s energy efficiency and overall comfort, contact Arctic Air Conditioning for your replacement.
Repair & Maintenance
The only way to ensure your furnace will last all season is by having a quality furnace inspection before you start it up for the season. Scheduling regular inspections will reduce the frequency of untimely breakdowns that require repair or even replacement.
When you contact Arctic Air Conditioning for your seasonal furnace maintenance, one of our highly trained HVAC professionals will thoroughly inspect your furnace, identifying any minor issues before they become major ones.
If a furnace inspection turns up damages that require repairs, don’t worry—we can take care of those too! Our repair professionals can handle any problems you may have and improve your furnace’s performance.
Putting off repairs when you need them will only cause further damage, so instead of waiting until your system breaks down, call us for your repairs. And don’t forget to schedule regular maintenance visits!
Gas Furnaces in Old Bridge
It’s time to separate yourself from the grid and enjoy an entirely new level of the economy. Gas furnaces’ upfront costs might be a little more expensive than their electric alternatives, but their fuel costs make it worthwhile. These units use forced air and blower fans to send heat through your ductwork.
- Gas furnace inspection: Your gas furnace operates via combustion, so your safety depends on a biannual inspection.
- Gas furnace repair: If your gas furnace is setting off your carbon monoxide detector or has stopped achieving comfortable temperatures, it’s time for a repair. Other signs of failure include odd noises, rising heating bills, and inconsistent airflow.
- Gas furnace maintenance: Your gas furnace needs to be taken care of to achieve its full service life. Maintenance will prevent expensive components from breaking down, so that biannual tune-up can save you a pretty penny.
- Gas furnace installation: A shoddy installation can cause gas leak hazards and electrical wiring problems. Faulty ductwork is equally destructive, so always choose an installation company you can trust.
Electric Furnaces in Old Bridge
Electric furnaces are cheaper and simpler to install than their gas ancestors. They have a life span of 30 years and are perfect for warmer climates. Like gas furnaces, they use a forced-air heating system managed by a thermostat, but they don’t use gas ignition. This means they’re often simpler to manage.
If you choose an energy-efficient product with an annual fuel-utilization-efficiency (AFUE) rating of 100%, you can reduce your running costs.
- Electric furnace inspection: Whether you’ve just moved into a new home or need to ensure your older unit can outlast the season, we’ll inspect it for signs of disrepair.
- Electric furnace repair: Is your furnace showing signs of a broken capacitator or transformer? Is your blower motor failing or showing signs of a leak? It might be time to order a repair.
- Electric furnace maintenance: We’ll ensure your ducts and air filter are clean and that your blower is fully functional.
- Electric furnace installation: Poor furnace installation can cause many expensive problems, so be sure to get it right the first time.
Arctic Air Conditioning is a specialist you can trust. Our family-run business that’s been operating since 1977, so our expertise is tough to beat.
Call 732-455-9110 for all your furnace needs.
Schedule Furnace Services in Central NJ Today
Whatever your furnace needs in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, or Somerset County, call Arctic Air Conditioning! Our fully licensed and insured furnace service experts can install, inspect, repair, or replace your furnace so you can get years of quality heating.
We provide service seven days a week and have a fully stocked inventory of parts and supplies, so we’re ready whenever you need us.
Contact us online or call 732-455-9110 to schedule your furnace services.