Furnace Maintenance Services in NJ
Professional Inspection & Tune-Up
The key to a long, healthy life for your heating system is performing annual furnace maintenance. Furnace inspections, especially when performed at the start of fall, are the single most effective way to catch issues with your furnace before they lead to major problems. It can take care of the basic mechanical maintenance steps and prevent some of the most common furnace problems. Want to make sure your furnace is going to get you through the winter? Call Arctic Air Conditioning today!
Is your HVAC system ready for fall?
Schedule an inspection today!
Schedule your furnace maintenance in central New Jersey—fill out the form on this page or call 732-455-9110. We serve Edison, Howell, Bridgewater, and the surrounding areas.
Save on Your Furnace Maintenance
Do you want to save money on your seasonal furnace maintenance and other services? Invest in a heating maintenance agreement with Arctic Comfort Club! These money-saving contracts include:
- Complete seasonal maintenance
- Priority emergency service 7 days a week
- 15% discount on any work during the contract period
- And more!
Learn more about Arctic Comfort Club heating service agreements »
What’s Included in Your Furnace Tune-Up & Inspection?
Like other HVAC and mechanical equipment, your furnace needs regular maintenance to make sure it will continue to run efficiently and effectively. When you call Arctic Air Conditioning for your furnace tune-up and inspection, there are many things included, such as:
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Cleaning the furnace ignition assembly
- Testing furnace starting capabilities
- Monitoring flue draft
- Inspecting gas piping
- Measuring for correct air flow
- Measuring volts and amps
- Cleaning of condensate drains
- Applying protective coating
- Monitoring heating cycle
- Examining furnace installation quality
- Cleaning and adjusting furnace burner assembly
- Checking combustion air
- Examining heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
- Testing furnace safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating all moving furnace parts
- Measuring temperature difference between supply and return air
- Adjusting gas pressure and pilot
- Cleaning and adjusting blower components
- Examining equipment condition area and clearances
When you receive annual maintenance from Arctic Air Conditioning, our HVAC professionals will check your furnace inside and out to ensure it will run smoothly for years to come. If you’re interested in scheduling a furnace inspection in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, or Somerset County, New Jersey, contact Arctic Air Conditioning today!
The Benefits of Annual Furnace Inspections
Simply put, an annual furnace inspection is the most important thing you can do to keep your furnace running smoothly for as long as you own it! A furnace inspection can help prevent little issues with your furnace from escalating into more damaging problems. Some of the benefits of having a regular furnace tune-up and inspection include:
- A longer lifespan for your furnace
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
- Improved performance and home comfort
- Fewer necessary repairs and untimely breakdowns
If you live in central New Jersey and need a furnace tune-up and inspection before the heating season hits, call Arctic Air Conditioning today!
Schedule Your Furnace Inspection in Edison, Howell, Bridgewater, or a Surrounding Area
If you want to ensure the performance and energy efficiency of your furnace season after season, you have to call Arctic Air Conditioning for your furnace maintenance. Our highly skilled service technicians are fully licensed and insured and have over 35 years of experience with furnace services. We provide furnace tune-up and inspection services seven days a week, so we’re always available when you need us. When you need a furnace tune-up or inspection, give us a call. We take pride in providing high-quality furnace tune-up and inspection services that keep your heating system running all winter long.
Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 to schedule your furnace maintenance.