Air Conditioning Replacement in Freehold, NJ
Your air conditioner has an expected life span of about 15 years with the right maintenance and care. However, no air conditioner will last forever. Over time, your unit will start to break down and cost you money through less efficient operation. When the time comes for a new air conditioner in your Freehold home, Arctic Air Conditioning has a team of experts who are ready to get the job done. We can install your air conditioner expertly to ensure efficient and effective operation from the first day.
Upgrade to a new, efficient AC unit in your Freehold, NJ home by calling Arctic Air Conditioning at 732-455-9110 or contacting our team online.
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Replacement for Your Freehold Home
After about 15 years, most air conditioners need replacement. However, there are other signs to watch for that indicate it’s time for a replacement. Some reasons you might want to consider a new air conditioner include:
- Your unit frequently breaks down, leading to higher repair costs.
- There is a significant drop in the efficiency of the unit.
- The cooling from one room to the next is uneven.
- Your unit needs a large repair that costs about half the cost to replace the unit.
Sometimes, you need a little extra help to determine if your AC needs repair or replacement.
Schedule a consultation to discuss replacement versus repair of your Freehold air conditioning system.
Questions to Ask Before Replacing Your AC
If you are considering a new air conditioner, there are some questions you can ask to help you determine if it’s time to replace your system. These include:
- How old is your unit? At around 10 to 15 years, your air conditioner needs to be replaced. This is when the system will start to break down and lose efficiency.
- How frequently do you need repairs? High cost and frequent repairs often mean it’s time to get a new air conditioner to help stop these costs from continuing to rise.
- What is the SEER of your unit? Older air conditioners have a SEER between 7 and 12, and today’s units can have SEER ranges from 15 to over 20. Upgrading will help you lower your energy costs significantly.
Why Choose a Professional for AC Installation and Replacement?
If you have determined that a new air conditioning unit makes sense, then you need the right professional on the job. Air conditioners are complex and somewhat fragile units, and if you do not know how to install them properly, you can end up with a mess. Working with a qualified professional ensures you get accurate installation and efficient operation from your system.
Schedule professional AC installation in Freehold, NJ by calling Arctic Air Conditioning at 732-455-9110 or contacting us online.
Why Choose Arctic Air Conditioning for AC Installation and Replacement?
Arctic Air Conditioning is a family-run business that has been serving Freehold since 1977. We are here to offer quality service at fair pricing. You can trust our team to do the job right the first time, giving you confidence in the AC installation we perform.
Schedule your AC installation and replacement service in Freehold today!