Air Conditioner Replacement in Central NJ
Need AC replacement services in Old Bridge, NJ? Choose the team at Arctic Air Conditioning! A well-installed, well-maintained air conditioner should last you 15 years or more.
Once it gets past that age, you’ll notice significant decreases in performance and efficiency, which can mean money out of your pocket.
New air conditioners can be twice as energy-efficient as systems manufactured a decade before. When you install one in your home, you can instantly reap the benefits — and it’ll show in your lower monthly utility bills.
If you live in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, or Somerset County, New Jersey, schedule your AC replacement today.
Call Arctic Air Conditioning at 732-455-9110 or contact us online!
When Is It Time for an Air Conditioner Replacement?
Since every air conditioner is different, it can be difficult to tell which problems can be fixed easily and which require replacement.
If you’re thinking about an AC replacement, ask yourself the following questions:
How old is your AC?
If your air conditioner is older than 10 or 15 years and seems to be breaking down more frequently than usual, it might be worth replacing the entire system.
How often do you need AC repair, and how much are the bills?
If your air conditioner is getting older, breaking down more than two or three times per season, or getting more expensive with each repair (think in the $1,000 range), it’s usually good to consider AC replacement.
Instead of continuing to pump money into your AC to squeeze out a few more years, call the professionals at Arctic Air for air conditioner replacement in New Jersey.
What was the original SEER of the system?
If your air conditioner was installed in the 1990s or even the early 2000s, it probably has a SEER of 7 to 12. At Arctic Air, we sell air conditioners that are twice that!
The higher the SEER, the less your AC will cost to run and the more efficiently it will perform. If you have an inefficient air conditioner, upgrading to a more efficient system will pay you back in just a few years and save you a lot of money in the long run.
The minimum SEER requirement for New Jersey is 13, and many of the AC systems we install are much higher.
Why Should I Choose Arctic Air Conditioning?
The Arctic Air Conditioning team is:
- Experienced: For over 40 years, we have served homeowners throughout central New Jersey, keeping them comfortable season after season.
- Award-winning: Arctic Air has won the Dave Lennox Award (received by only the top 25 Lennox dealers in North America), the Lennox Circle of Excellence (awarded to the top 40 dealers in the U.S.), and the Angi Super Service Award for two years in a row.
- Trustworthy and professional: Arctic Air is an active ACCA member, our technicians are NATE-certified, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB. Plus, we treat your family and home with the utmost respect and care.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction: Arctic Air strives to satisfy every customer and provide top-notch services. We’ll let our testimonials speak for us!
- Accredited by the BPI: Arctic Air Conditioning is proud to be a Building Performance Institute Accredited Contractor. BPI Accredited Contractors have the knowledge and expertise to help customers improve their comfort and lower their home energy expenses. It starts with a home energy audit from our professionals!
Schedule Your Air Conditioner Replacement Today
If you live in central New Jersey (including Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, and Ocean counties), contact Arctic Air Conditioning to schedule your air conditioner replacement.
We can help you select a new, energy-efficient product for your home and install it professionally and reliably so you can enjoy years of cool, comfortable summers.
Whether you need to replace your broken evaporator coils or replace the whole system, we have you covered.
Contact us online or call 732-455-9110 to schedule your air conditioning replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know when it’s time for an AC replacement?
Many homeowners have a hard time deciding whether to keep pouring money into their aging AC system for repairs or upgrade to a new, more efficient AC.
Our NATE-certified technicians can inspect your unit to determine its condition and advise you on the most cost-effective course of action.
What’s wrong with my noisy air conditioner? Can I fix it myself?
An abnormally noisy air conditioner is a sign you need repairs from a professional.
You shouldn’t attempt to fix your noisy air conditioner on your own unless you have professional knowledge of HVAC electrical system layouts and the proper meters to test all the working components of your AC.
Otherwise, you’re putting yourself and your air conditioner at significant risk for harm.
What is the best thermostat setting for summer?
Saving money on your monthly electric bills in the summer is important for you and your budget. We recommend keeping your thermostat set to 72 degrees (at the lowest) with the fan set to AUTO rather than ON.
What should I do about my frozen AC?
When your AC freezes up, either inside or at the outdoor unit, you have a problem. When your AC is frozen, you could subject your system to serious damage if it isn’t addressed promptly by an HVAC technician.