Air Conditioner Replacement in NJ
A well-installed, well-maintained air conditioner should last you 15 years or more, but once it gets past that in age, you can start noticing significant decreases in performance and efficiency—decreases that can mean money out of your pocket. New air conditioners today can be as much as twice as energy-efficient as systems manufactured a decade before, and when you install one in your home, you can start instantly reaping the benefits on your monthly utility bills!
Schedule your AC replacement in Central Jersey today—call Arctic Air Conditioning at 732-455-9110 or fill out the form in the sidebar!
When Is it Time for an Air Conditioner Replacement?
Since every air conditioner is different, it can be difficult to tell which problems can be fixed easily and which require a complete replacement.
Do You Need to Replace Your Central New Jersey’s Home Air Conditioner?
If you’re thinking about an air conditioner replacement, ask yourself the following questions:
How old is your AC?
If your air conditioner is older than 10 or 15 years and it seems to be breaking down more frequently than usual, it might be worth it to replace the entire system. Air conditioners that old are usually ready to be replaced anyway, and systems manufactured today can be as much as twice as efficient as systems made 10 years ago—and that can save you hundreds a year on your energy bills.
How often do you need AC repair, and how much are the bills?
If your air conditioner is getting older and is breaking down more than two or three times a season or if repair jobs are getting more expensive (think in the $1,000 range), it’s usually a good idea to consider air conditioner replacement. Instead of continuing to pump money into your AC trying to squeeze out a few more years, call the professionals at Arctic Air Conditioning for air conditioner replacement in New Jersey!
What was the original SEER of the system?
If your air conditioner was installed in the ’90s or even early 2000s, it probably has a SEER of 7 – 12. At Arctic Air Conditioning, we sell air conditioners that are twice that! The higher the SEER, the less your air conditioner will cost to run and the easier it will be for it to perform its job. If you have an inefficient air conditioner, upgrading it with a more efficient air conditioner will pay you back in just a few years and end up saving you a lot of money in the long run!
The minimum SEER requirement for New Jersey is 13—and many of the AC systems we install are much higher.
Schedule Your Air Conditioner Replacement Today!
If you live in central New Jersey (including Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, and Ocean counties), contact Arctic Air Conditioning to schedule your air conditioner replacement! We can help you select a new, energy-efficient product for your home and install it professionally and reliably so you can enjoy years of cool, comfortable summers. Whether you need to replace your broken evaporator coils or need a replacement of the full system, we have you covered.
Why Choose Arctic Air Conditioning?
The Arctic Air Conditioning team is:
- Experienced: For nearly 40 years, we have been serving homeowners throughout central New Jersey, keeping them comfortable season after season.
- Award-winning: Arctic Air Conditioning has won the Dave Lennox Award (received by only the top 25 Lennox dealers in North America), the Lennox Circle of Excellence (awarded to the top 40 dealers in the U.S.), and the Angie’s List Super Service award for two years in a row.
- Trustworthy and professional: Our company is NATE-certified and an active member of ACCA, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB. Plus, we treat your family and home with the utmost respect and care.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction: Arctic Air Conditioning strives to satisfy each and every customer and provide top-notch services. To this end, we’ll let our testimonials speak for us!
- Accredited by the BPI: Arctic Air Conditioning is proud to be a Building Performance Institute Accredited Contractor. BPI Accredited Contractors have the knowledge and expertise to help customers improve the comfort and lower the energy expenses of their homes. It starts with a home energy audit from our professionals!
Contact us online or by phone at 732-455-9110 to schedule your air conditioning replacement!
Air Conditioning FAQs
How do I know when it’s time for an AC replacement?
Many homeowners have a difficult time deciding whether to keep pouring money into their aging air conditioning system for costly repairs or to upgrade to a new, more efficient AC.
What’s wrong with my noisy air conditioner? Can I fix it myself?
First things first, you shouldn’t attempt to fix your noisy air conditioner on your own! Unless you have professional knowledge of HVAC electrical system layouts and the proper meters to test all the working components of your AC, you are putting yourself and your air conditioner at a significant risk for harm.
What is the best thermostat setting for summer?
Saving money on your monthly electric bills in the summer is important—so what is the best thermostat setting during the hottest season of the year? We recommend keeping your thermostat set to 72 degrees (at the lowest) with the fan set to AUTO rather than ON.
What should I do about my frozen AC?
When your AC freezes up, either inside or at the outdoor unit, you have a problem. When your AC is frozen, you could subject your system to serious damage if it isn’t addressed promptly.
Our other AC services include: