Air Conditioner Repair in Central NJ
When your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of summer, you need help, and you need it fast — that’s why you have Arctic Air Conditioning!
We can come to your home in Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, Ocean, or Somerset County, New Jersey, and repair your AC quickly and correctly so you can go back to enjoying a cool, comfortable home.
Schedule your New Jersey air conditioner repair today by calling 732-455-9110 or contacting us online.
Reliable Air Conditioner Repair for Homes & Businesses
While properly maintained air conditioners are usually reliable, overuse can sometimes be too much, especially during sweltering summers.
Several things can go wrong with your air conditioner, so call professionals right away if something seems wrong or your system isn’t keeping your home comfortable.
Check out our infographic at the bottom of the page for cooling tips to help you save money and prevent AC problems.
5 Common Air Conditioner Problems
Call us if you have any of these problems in your home:
- Your air conditioner makes a loud wailing noise. A loud noise from your AC is usually caused by a dislodged or fraying fan belt. Over time, the noise can get louder until it’s practically deafening when your AC is running at full capacity. Before your fan belt gets destroyed, call Arctic Air. We can replace your fan belt and lubricate the bearings in your motor to get your AC running like new.
- Your AC coils are frozen. If you forget to change your air conditioner filters, this will happen at some point. Other things can also lead to frozen air conditioners, such as something more complex like a refrigerant leak. Whatever the cause, our pros can fix it. We can identify why your AC is freezing and address the problem before it ruins your compressor.
- Your air conditioner is leaking into your house. A leaky AC presents a double problem — it means your AC isn’t working and also leads to mold, mildew, and water damage. If your AC condensate drain stops working and you have water in your home, call Arctic Air. We can replace your rusted condensation pan or clear any blockages in the drain pipe.
- Your AC isn’t cooling. If there are no obvious signs of damage, but it’s blowing warm air or not cooling enough, call the repair pros at Arctic Air. You may have an improperly sized system (if it’s not consistently cooling the whole house), or there could be another problem. Using the latest tools and technology, we’ll figure out what’s going on and fix it as soon as possible.
- Your air conditioner won’t cycle on or off. Does your unit not turn on or off? Are your filters dirty? Are your air vents closed or blocked? Is the thermostat set to AC or COOL? It’s also possible your air conditioner could be improperly sized. Whatever the issue, our team will get it back in working order.
Why Choose Arctic Air Conditioning for AC Repair?
The Arctic Air Conditioning team is:
Experienced: For over 40 years, we’ve served homeowners throughout Central New Jersey, keeping them comfortable season after season.
Award-winning: Arctic Air Conditioning has won the Dave Lennox Award (received by only the top 25 Lennox dealers in North America), the Lennox Circle of Excellence (awarded to the top 40 dealers in the U.S.), and the Angi Super Service Award for two years in a row.
Trustworthy and professional: Arctic Air is an active ACCA member, our technicians are NATE-certified, and we have an A+ rating with the BBB. Plus, we treat your family and home with the utmost respect and care.
Dedicated to customer satisfaction: Arctic Air Conditioning strives to satisfy every customer and provide top-notch services. We’ll let our testimonials speak for us.
Accredited by BPI: Arctic Air Conditioning is proud to be a Building Performance Institute Accredited Contractor. BPI-accredited contractors have the knowledge and expertise to help customers improve their comfort and lower their energy expenses. It starts with a home energy audit from our professionals.
Schedule Your Air Conditioner Repair Today
Don’t let a broken AC leave you sweating this summer — let Arctic Air Conditioning help. Your friends and neighbors in Central New Jersey have trusted us since 1977. Put our experience to work for you by scheduling an appointment.
Contact us online or call 732-455-9110 to schedule your AC repair in Central New Jersey.