Elite® Series EL296V High-Efficiency, Two-Stage Gas Furnace
If you’re in the market for a high efficiency two-stage gas furnace, Lennox has the product for you—the Elite® Series EL296V! At Arctic Air Conditioning, we’re a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer™ because we believe in the quality and integrity of their products, including their furnaces.
If you’re interested in a furnace installation in Middlesex, Mercer, Monmouth, or Ocean County, NJ, call the experts at 732-455-9110!
Here are some of the top features of the EL296V:
- Efficiency rating of 96 percent AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means the furnace meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality.
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories.
This product is tax credit eligible under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. Please consult your tax expert for full details or give us a call at Arctic Air Conditioning to learn more!
- SilentComfort™ Technology – delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating
- Special sound-absorbing insulation – further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last with an attractive, high-quality textured paint finish
- Two-stage, gas valve – works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs
- Enhanced humidity control – runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout your home
- Secondary heat exchanger – allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan – provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air
- Efficiency rating of 96 percent AFUE – can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified – meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Dual fuel capability – can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Variable speed blower motor – provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency, and humidity control
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger – allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- iComfort™-enabled technology – allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance**
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger – made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter – silicon nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board – controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on heat exchanger
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended Warranty coverage—ask for details
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today
When you want to upgrade your home’s comfort, think about installing the Lennox Elite® Series EL296V. The expert technicians at Arctic Air Conditioning can assess your home and professionally install your new furnace so you can stay warm and comfortable all season long.
Contact us online or by phone at 732-4559110 to schedule an appointment!
Product Brochures and Manuals
Lennox EL296V Gas Furnace
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the EL296V furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.