Heating & Air Conditioning Services in East Brunswick
Residents and business owners in East Brunswick know how important it is to have a functional, efficient heating and cooling system in their home or business. For over 40 years, Arctic Air Conditioning has been helping East Brunswick homeowners and businesses with their heating and air conditioning needs.
Whether you’re located off of the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 18, or local roads like Cranbury Rd. and Dunhams Corner Rd., we can help with all your HVAC service needs! We’re located right next door to East Brunswick in Old Bridge Township and have licensed technicians dispatched all over the area!
If you’re looking for the best East Brunswick HVAC company, look no further than Arctic Air Conditioning! Call us today at 732-455-9110.
Heating & Cooling Services in East Brunswick
Our experts specialize in heating, cooling, indoor air quality, and humidification for both residential and commercial applications.
We also provide free estimates for installation and replacement jobs. No matter what your HVAC needs in East Brunswick, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly and within your budget!
East Brunswick, NJ Air Conditioning Services
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we know air conditioning—it’s in our name! We provide a huge variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services, from AC repair and air conditioner replacement to AC maintenance and other AC services!
We offer a number of high quality, high-efficiency Lennox air conditioners. View all of our air conditioners here.
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing residential heating repair and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems, from furnaces to heat pumps to boilers. We are an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment in East Brunswick, including:
If your furnace won’t stay on or is blowing cold air, a variety of issues could be to blame. Common problems include a malfunctioning thermostat, bad thermocouple, full condensate pan, and a faulty blower motor. Learn more here.
Looking for heating or furnace repair “near my location” in East Brunswick? Call Arctic Air Conditioning at 732-455-9110 today!
Call Your Local East Brunswick HVAC Contractors
No matter your heating, cooling or home comfort needs in East Brunswick, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered!
Not located in East Brunswick? We also provide HVAC services across Central New Jersey!
Click the links below to see more or call us today:
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.