Arctic Air Conditioning is a trusted family-owned and -operated heating, air conditioning, and plumbing company in Central New Jersey. We’ve been serving Piscataway and the surrounding areas of Middlesex County since 1977. From summertime AC maintenance to emergency furnace repair in the dead of winter, we can help you with all your heating and cooling needs.
Some of our heating and air conditioning services include:
New heating or air conditioning system installation or replacement
Free estimates on new heating and cooling installations and replacements
Financing for qualifying heating and cooling installations or repairs
HVAC for new construction
All heating and air conditioning service-related issues
Preferred maintenance agreements on all HVAC products
Any indoor air quality issues or concerns
HVAC emergency service during business hours
No matter what your HVAC needs, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly, and within your budget! Call us today at 732-455-9110.
Heating Services in Piscataway
With more than three decades of experience providing installation, repair, and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems, Arctic Air Conditioning is your source for heating service in Piscataway. We are a premier dealer of Lennox heating equipment, including furnaces and heat pumps. Our heating services include heating repair, replacement, and maintenance:
Whether you’re on the hunt for “furnace repair near my location” or “HVAC emergency service near me,” we can help. Learn more about our heating services and schedule an appointment today! You can reach us at 732-455-9110.
Piscataway Air Conditioning Services
At Arctic Air, we know air conditioning—it’s in our name! We provide a variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services, from air conditioner repair and replacement to air conditioner inspection and tune-ups! You’ll never again have to worry about sweating it out while you wait weeks for an air conditioner repair—Arctic Air Conditioning always handles your AC problems right away.
In addition to our unparalleled AC services, we also offer cooling service contracts that make you one of our priority customers!
Indoor Air Quality
Even the cleanest homes can suffer from poor air quality! In fact, the cleanliness of your home has little to do with it—even if you stay tidy, you could be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, mold, and more! That’s why we have a variety of IAQ systems and services for our Piscataway customers.
Why Choose Arctic Air Conditioning for Heating & Cooling Services in Piscataway?
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we aim to treat each of our customers like our family. Our family-owned and locally operated business has been serving central New Jersey since 1977, and our customer-focused values are what we believe makes us so successful.
When you call Arctic Air Conditioning, you know you are working with an honest and reputable company. Customers are often surprised to call during non-business hours and speak directly to the owners. Unlike other HVAC companies, a customer who calls us will never get patched through to a generic answering service. You are directed to someone who is knowledgeable in the HVAC industry and can provide immediate assistance.
HVAC Contractors Serving Piscataway, New Jersey
No matter your heating, cooling, or home comfort needs in Union County, including Piscataway, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered! If you have questions about your heating and air conditioning system, would like a quote on the cost of a new HVAC system, or need any other HVAC questions answered, our HVAC experts are ready to help.
Contact us today to schedule service or to learn more about our HVAC company.
Buying a Furnace: Pricing & Features to Consider
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.