Do you need an HVAC contractor in the New Brunswick area? Since 1977, local families and businesses have trusted Arctic Air Conditioning will all their HVAC service needs from air conditioning and heating to indoor air quality and humidification. We strive to provide top-of-the-line heating and air conditioning equipment along with some of the best installation and service available in Middlesex County, New Jersey.
Some of our heating and air conditioning services include:
New heating or cooling system installation or replacement
Free estimates on new heating and cooling installations and replacements
Financing for qualifying heating and cooling installations or repairs
HVAC for new construction
All heating or cooling service related issues
Preferred maintenance agreements on all products
Any indoor air quality issues or concerns
No matter what your HVAC needs in New Brunswick, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly and within your budget!
With more than 35 years of experience providing installation, repair and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems, Arctic Air Conditioning is your number one source for heating services in New Brunswick. We are an authorized dealer of Lennox heating equipment, and offer a wide selection of some of their most popular products:
At Arctic, we know air conditioning – it’s in our name! Summers can be pretty hot in New Brunswick, and even a few days without a working air conditioner can be a real inconvenience! We provide a huge variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services, such as AC repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance.
Our Brunswick area AC company offers a number of high quality, high efficiency air conditioners from Lennox, including:
Merit Series 14ACX Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC13 Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC14 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC17 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC21 Air Conditioner
Don’t miss out on our Air Conditioning Service Contracts—they make you one of our priority customers and you’ll receive discounts on all future work during the contract period!
Indoor Air Quality
At Arctic Air Conditioning, we know the importance of indoor air quality! Did you know that your indoor air can be as much as 100 times worse than the air outside? Crazy, right? Your home’s indoor air quality has little to do with how clean your house is – even if you stay tidy, you could be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, mold and other harmful airborne particles! That’s why we have such a huge variety of IAQ systems and services for our New Brunswick, NJ customers. Give us a call today if you need to install a PureAir Air Purification system, a Healthy Climate UVC Germicidal Light system or 16 Media Air Cleaner or an Aprilaire whole-house humidifier!
HVAC Contractors Serving New Brunswick, New Jersey
No matter your heating, cooling or home comfort needs in Middlesex County, including New Brunswick, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered! Contact us today to schedule service or to learn more about our HVAC company.
Buying a Furnace: Pricing & Features to Consider
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.