For more than 40 years, the residents of Howell, New Jersey have trusted all their HVAC services to the experts at Arctic Air Conditioning, from air conditioning and heating to humidification and indoor air quality. We try every day to provide top-of-the-line equipment with some of the best installation and service available in the industry.
Some of our services include:
Heating and air conditioning system installation
Free estimates on new heating and cooling installations and replacements
Financing for qualifying heating and air conditioning installations or repairs
HVAC for new construction
All heating or cooling service related issues
Preferred maintenance agreements on all HVAC products
Any indoor air quality issues or concerns
No matter what your HVAC needs in Monmouth County, you can count on Arctic Air Conditioning to take care of them quickly, honestly and within your budget!
Arctic Air Conditioning has years of experience providing installation, repair and replacement services for all kinds of heating systems, including furnaces, boilers and heat pumps. As a premier dealer of Lennox heating equipment, we offer a large selection of their finest products:
At Arctic, we know air conditioning – it’s in our name! We provide a huge variety of residential and commercial air conditioner services, so you’ll never have to suffer through a hot New Jersey summer without AC, even for one or two days. From air conditioning repairs and replacements to maintenance and installations and everything in between, our AC professionals know how to keep your home comfortable all season long.
We offer a number of high quality, high efficiency air conditioners from Lennox, including:
Merit Series 14ACX Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC13 Air Conditioner
Elite Series XC14 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC17 Air Conditioner
Signature Collection XC21 Air Conditioner
If you want to ensure the efficiency and performance of your air conditioner, invest in an Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract! It includes complete electrical checks, amp testing, and more!
Indoor Air Quality
At Arctic Air Conditioning, your home’s indoor air quality is one of our main priorities! Did you know that indoor air quality can be as much as 100 times worse than outdoor air quality? And your home’s indoor air quality has very little to do with how clean your house is – even if you stay tidy, you could be breathing in bacteria, viruses, dust, mold and more! That’s why we have such a huge variety of IAQ systems and services for our Howell, NJ customers. Give us a call today if you need to install a PureAir Air Purification system, a Healthy Climate UVC Germicidal Light system or 16 Media Air Cleaner or an Aprilaire whole-house humidifier!
HVAC Contractors Serving Howell, New Jersey
No matter your heating, cooling or home comfort needs in Monmouth County, including Howell, Arctic Air Conditioning has you covered! Contact us today to schedule service.
Learn more about our company:
Buying a Furnace: Pricing & Features to Consider
When buying a furnace, you will want to answer the following questions:
• Fuel Source. Do you want gas, oil, or electric heating?
• System Type. Do you want a split or packaged system?
• Blowers. Does the furnace have a variable-speed blower that will deliver premium comfort?
• Warranty. What kind of warranty does the furnace manufacturer offer?
• Energy-efficiency. What is the unit's SEER rating?
• Sizing. Is the furnace correctly sized for your home?
• Cost. What is the total cost of the furnace and installation?
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a furnace for your New Jersey home.
Buying a Heat Pump: Pricing & Features to Consider
Buying a heat pump can be a cost-effective investment in comfort. Rather than buying an air conditioner and furnace, you can buy a heat pump to both heat and cool your home. When choosing a heat pump for your New Jersey home, the following are some questions to answer:
• Budget. Heat pumps are available in a wide price range. The more expensive the system, the higher the cost. Thus, ask yourself how much the system will save you over the long-term.
• Heat pump type. Heat pumps are available in air source, geothermal, and water source options. Each type has advantages/disadvantages you will want to research.
• Fuel type. Some climates require a dual fuel system to supplement heating capacity in the cold winter months. Determine whether you need a dual fuel system based on your region.
Contact Arctic Air at (732) 455-9110 to ask our HVAC professionals your questions about the features and pricing you should consider when selecting a heat pump in New Jersey.
Pricing & Features to Consider When Buying an Air Conditioner
When buying an air conditioner, the following are questions you should answer:
• Sizing. Confirm the air conditioner has sufficient capacity for the size of your home.
• Energy-efficiency. What is the air conditioner's SEER rating?
• Type. Do you want a split, window, or central air conditioning system?
• Cooling speed. How quickly will the air conditioner cool your home?
• Warranty. What warranty does the manufacturer offer on the system?
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.