About Arctic Air Conditioning
Need Central Jersey HVAC Contractors?
Arctic Air Conditioning is a family run business that is serving Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, and Ocean counties since 1977. We specialize in residential and commercial Air Conditioning, Heating, Humidification and indoor air quality. Our philosophy is to provide top of the line equipment with the best installation and service available in the industry.
Services & Quality You Can Trust
When you call Arctic Air Conditioning, you know you are working with an honest and reputable company. Customers are often surprised to call during non-business hours and speak directly to the owners. Unlike other HVAC companies, a customer who calls us will never get patched through to a generic answering service. You are directed to someone who is knowledgeable in the HVAC industry and can provide immediate assistance.
Arctic Air Conditioning is available seven days a week 365 days a year. We are a Lennox Premier Dealer and have received one of the highest awards from Lennox, “The Circle of Excellence” in 2006, 2007, and 2010.
Why are thousands of families using Arctic Air Conditioning?
- Availability: Service is available 7 days a week. We have a fully stocked inventory of parts and supplies for the following manufactures: Lennox, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, York, Carrier, Bryant, Comfortmaker, Trane, and many more!
- Reliability: You can rely on us to install and service your equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customization: We’ll customize a system to meet your heating and air
- Top Award Winning Lennox Dealer: We are a Lennox Premiere Dealer and have received the highest award from Lennox, the “Dave Lennox Award” awarded to the top 25 dealers in North America for the last two years. See more awards we have won
- Installations: Our equipment is installed by highly qualified, fully insured technicians, who take pride in each and every job they complete.
- Cost: We’ll provide you with quality equipment and service at the lowest possible prices, and financing is available. Technical advice is also given over the phone at no charge.