Do you need a new heating system for your home in Central Jersey? Interested in an energy-efficient dual fuel, or hybrid, heat pump? Arctic Air Conditioning can help! We install Lennox dual fuel heating systems in homes throughout Monmouth, Middlesex, Mercer, and Ocean counties.
Contact us today to schedule installation or keep reading to learn more about these efficient, cost-effective HVAC systems!
Hybrid Heating Systems
A dual-fuel HVAC system consists of two energy sources—a heat pump and a furnace (usually natural gas) in one fuel-efficient heating unit. Ideal for moderate to colder climates, this system uses the heat pump to heat your home when the weather is moderately cold. But when it gets extremely cold, usually around 35°F, the heat pump shuts down and the furnace takes over. During the summer months, the heat pump works like a high-efficiency central air conditioner.
The biggest benefits of dual fuel heating systems are:
- Energy savings: Gas can be more expensive to use than electricity. With hybrid heating, not only are fuel costs kept down (the heat pump is set up to be used most of the time), but you may be paid back right away if you qualify for an energy-savings tax credit plus rebates.
- Environmentally friendly characteristics: A dual-fuel system uses electricity most of the time, which is a clean and environmentally friendly fuel source. Therefore, it contributes to sustainable energy utilization and is an environmentally responsible way to heat your home.
Lennox Dual Fuel Heat Pump Installation
Arctic Air Conditioning offers the Lennox LRP14DF, a compact dual fuel heating system. This packaged unit seamlessly alternates between gas and electricity, depending on outdoor conditions, to deliver efficient comfort to homes all year long. The LRP14DF:
- Offers high energy efficiency
- Is durable (an enhanced louver guard protects the working parts of the unit)
- Operates quietly (featuring SilentComfort™ technology)
- Is more environmentally friendly than many HVAC systems
Ready to Install a Hybrid Heat Pump in Your Central Jersey Home?
If you want an energy-efficient, cost-effective, and quiet heating system for your home, contact Arctic Air Conditioning about a dual fuel heat pump! We are proud to partner with Lennox to offer durable, reliable, high-quality products for central New Jersey families.
Contact us online or call 732-455-9110 to start heating your home more efficiently!